Are you looking for the best quotes said or written about the second child? That’s cool! You are in the right place. On this page, you will read cool and sweet second baby quotes and first baby quotes as well.
Expecting a second child is an exciting experience for parents, and having one is even more exciting. Everything that happens with the second child is completely different from what happened with the first child, so many mothers and fathers talked about that in sweet and funny ways.
I searched the web for those who talked about their second baby boy or baby girl and found this beautiful collection of inspirational and sweet quotes. I gathered them up and listed them below to help you share something sweet about your new experience.
These are the 15 best second child quotes you will ever see. They capture the love parents share with their children and the funny changes between first-time parenthood and second-time parenthood.
Best Second Child Quotes
Let’s find out what other parents said about their second-born child.
- “A second baby is a chance to love again, to laugh again, to dream again.” — Unknown
- “You will love them the same, despite your fear. Your heart doesn’t split, it doubles in size.” — Kerry De Roque Guice
- “A new baby is like the beginning of all things-wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.” — Eda J. Le Shan
- “I feel like the second child feels like they have to do everything faster.” — Tori Spelling
- “Two different children, two different experiences, but one love we share.” — Paula Rollo
- “When my oldest son was born, it felt like a magical connection had formed the instant I held him. When I didn’t feel that for my second son, I thought I must be the worst mother in the world. I think it is different with the second child because nothing can ever compare with the first time you realize you’re a mother. Don’t worry – my youngest son has firmly planted himself in my heart in his own unique way. I can’t imagine my life without him.” — Anne
- “I didn’t know I’d ever be able to love my second child like I love my first; she came out, and I was amazed I could love them both equally.” — Brad D. Smith
- “Second child rule, learned from a lifetime of bad luck and trouble: Maintain a little dignity.” — Lee Child
- “Every parent craves for a child, and once their wishes come true, they feel that it’s not possible for them to love anyone more than the first born. But the fact is, after you have the second one, the feeling is, how can I not love the kid?” — Kajol
- “Having your second child, in case you were wondering, is a lot harder than having your first, except for those people who find it easier. I’m afraid I don’t have the latest figures to confirm this.” — Rachel Cusk
- “When your first baby drops her pacifier, you sterilize it. When your second baby drops her pacifier, you tell the dog: ‘Fetch!’” — Bruce Lansky
- “The wife ought to have the first child and the husband the second, then there wouldn’t ever be any more.” — Flora Thompson
- “Nobody tests your psycho-meter more than your second child.” — Unknown
- “It had been six weeks since I brought my second child, my daughter, kicking and screaming into the world. Six weeks, that magic number men everywhere look forward to and women dread.” — Julia Arnold
- “Maybe that was the answer to good parenting – pretending the first child was the second.” — Emma Straub
Our collection of second child quotes ends here. We hope you find these quotes to be a source of inspiration and encouragement as you navigate the joys and challenges of parenthood for the second time.
Don’t forget to share the list.
Last Updated on January 10, 2024SHARE ON