Taking Chances Quotes: How many times have you regretted not taking a chance? I think all of us did, so nothing will ever change as we didn’t seek change.
How can we expect something new if we didn’t even start one? Taking chances and taking risks for a better life is the principle of the brave to achieve their goals and achieve great success.
The time of stagnancy and fear of the unknown is over. It is time to start something new, something that seems great to us, but we are just afraid of taking risks. Taking risks is much better than standing still.
Today’s article contains a collection of the 20 best taking chances quotes available on the web. Some of them tell the stories of successful people, while others push you to be like them just by taking risks and taking chances.
I collected these quotes to help you conquer your fears and push you towards success and achieving your goals. Read them well, then share the list on social media to spread positive vibes everywhere.
Best Taking Chances Quotes
- “You have to make the most of the chances that come your way.” — Spanish Proverb
- “Trying and getting hurt can’t possibly be worse for you than being… stuck.” ― Eliezer Yudkowsky
- “The biggest risk is not taking any risk.” — Mark Zuckerberg
- “Living means taking chances. Playing it safe all the time is being dead inside, even if you happen to still be breathing.” — Ellen Hopkins
- “Necessity is the mother of taking chances.” — Mark Twain
- “If you stop taking chances, you’ll stay where you sit. You won’t live any longer, but it’ll feel like it.” — Bono
- “A lifetime isn’t forever, so take the first chance, don’t wait for the second one! Because sometimes, there aren’t second chances!” — C. Joybell C.
- “Learn to live without the fear of failing. Take a chance, you just might surprise yourself.” — Nishan Panwar
- “If you want to achieve a high goal, you’re going to have to take some chances.” — Alberto Salazar
- “You will never experience personal growth if you fear taking chances.” — T. Sorensen
- “Don’t be someone who ends up with regrets because you didn’t follow your dreams. Take that chance, take that risk.” — Catherine Pulsifer
Inspirational Quotes About Taking Chances
- “Our lives improve only when we take chances. And the first and most difficult risk we can take is being honest with ourselves.” — Walter Anderson
- “Living with fear stops us taking risks, and if you don’t go out on the branch, you’re never going to get the best fruit.” — Sarah Parish
- “If you stop being afraid of the word no and take more chances, you will get more yes.” ― Jeanette Coron
- “Dare to fail. Dare to be different.” — Mark Batterson
- “Sometimes a ‘mistake’ can end up being the best decision you ever make.” ― Mandy Hale
- “When thinking about what to do next with your life, don’t ask yourself what you would succeed at, but what you would most enjoy failing at.” ― Clifford Cohen
- “I fear the boredom that comes with not learning and not taking chances.” — Robert Fulghum
- “Because if you take a risk, you just might find what you’re looking for.” — Susane Colasanti
- “The danger of venturing into uncharted waters is not nearly as dangerous as staying on shore, waiting for your boat to come in.” ― Charles F. Glassman
- “We have to face our fears and plow through. I think taking chances takes a lot more courage than staying stagnant and doing what’s safe and comfortable.” — Terri Clark
- “Sometimes doors open and others close and you have to figure out which one you’re going to take. I’m always for the one that’s challenging.” — Gisele Bundchen
- “If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” — Jim Rohn
- “The roller-coaster is my life; life is a fast, dizzying game; life is a parachute jump; it’s taking chances, falling over and getting up again; it’s mountaineering; it’s wanting to get to the very top of yourself and feeling angry and dissatisfied when you don’t manage it.” — Paulo Coelho
See Also: Top 20 Move in Silence Quotes
Let me guess! You are now on fire and want to take all the chances and fly to the sky. Right?
Anyway, I hope you loved our collection of quotes about taking chances. Don’t forget to share them on Pinterest, Twitter, and elsewhere.
Last Updated on November 9, 2023SHARE ON