Trust God Quotes: Do you have some challenges? Do you feel that you tend to lose your faith? Whatever you feel, you have to know that everything you worry about is in God’s hands. It is the truth that you must believe in.
Trusting God is a decision you have to take all the time because it’s your main way to never fail. There is many things that can strengthen your faith in God like worship, praying, and reading words about trusting God.
I have gathered the best 20 trust God quotes to help you follow God’s guidance and trust Him unconditionally. I have also made some pictures for them, so you can share the quote you love on Pinterest, Facebook, or elsewhere.
These quotes will help you pass the hard times and reach your dreams by just trusting in God, who has a key to everything.
Inspirational Trust God Quotes
Let’s begin with the 10 most inspirational trust God quotes that will make you take a deep breath.
- “God loves you so much that he is willing to hold something from you for the perfect time!” — Rachel Hamilton
- “God’s grace is sufficient for those that believe and trust in Him until the end.” — E’yen A Gardner
- “Keep trusting God. He will lead you in every step of the journey.” — Lailah Gifty Akita
- “When you’re really believing, when you’re in peace, you’re showing God by your actions that you trust Him.” — Joel Osteen
- “Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.” — Corrie Ten Boom
- “One day I believe we will understand, but in the meantime, we have to trust and have faith in the fact that God knows what he is going to do.” — Margaret Weston
- “Pray with love and trust that God always answers prayers.” — Oliver Powell
- “I don’t know what God has planned for me or you or anyone, but I do know that in darkness, you discover an indistinguishable light.” — Cory Booker
- “God does speak to us, and we need to develop a listening ear and recognize His voice. We need to trust Him and take action on what we hear.” — Irene Bryant
See Also: Choose Happiness Quotes
Positive Quotes About Trusting In God
Get some positive vibes with these 10 positive quotes about trusting God.
- “Fear is the glue that keeps you stuck. Faith is the solvent that sets you free.” — Shannon L. Alder
- “When you have favor on your life, God will always place people on your path to help you along the way.” — Germany Kent
- “I have complete confidence that God is able to take care of any situation and provide an answer to any question or problem – He has all the resources of the universe to draw upon in helping each one of us through any type of crisis if we will trust Him.” — Charles Stanley
- “God has a plan for you, and even if you cannot see where it is going, trust Him and follow where He leads you.” — Paul Chaloux
- “It is possible to do the impossible when you trust in the God of all possibilities.” — Gift Gugu Mona
- “Keep the right perspective: it’s all good. This boils down to trusting God.” — Joel Osteen
- “The more you believe and trust God, the more limitless your possibilities become for your family, your career – for your life!” — Rick Warren
- “He taught me that if I wanted to be successful in life, I had to trust in God, work hard, and always do something to help others.” — Kelvin Waites
- “Trusting God does not mean believing he will do what you want, but rather believing he will do everything he knows is good.” — Ken Sande
- God brought people into my life when I needed them. As long as I cast my cares upon Him and trust Him, everything will turn out all right.” — Jason Ponzio
- “Our trust protects us from becoming helpless victims of circumstance. Through faith, we see God’s faithfulness.” — Gaylyn Williams
How do you feel now? Peace? Comfort? Satisfaction?
From time to time, we need a strong spiritual dose that helps us overcome life’s challenges and gives us hope. Even with no obstacles, we still need words that strengthen our trust and faith in God.
Anyway, We hope you loved our trust God quotes and found the one your heart were searching for.
Don’t forget to share the quotes, as everyone of your friends, family members, and coworkers needs the same spiritual dose you got here. Everybody has to know that God is with them, so they won’t worry anymore.SHARE ON