Welcome Back to Work Messages: Instead of just saying “Welcome back”, be specific and add a personal touch to the message you are sending to the person who is back to work. But how can you do this?
First, consider your relationship with your colleague or coworker. Then mention something special about them, like their positive attitude, for example. Finally, extend your wishes for good health and express your happiness at seeing them come back to work.
The following list includes the best ways to say “Welcome back to work” to help you send the perfect message to someone coming back from a sick leave, a vacation, or even a lady coming back from a maternity leave.
Welcome Back to Work Messages
- Welcome back, [name]! We’ve missed your dedication to work.
- Seeing you return to the office made my day. It’s lovely to have you around again.
- I’m very happy to see you at work again. Welcome back!
- You know what? We’ve been counting down the days. Welcome back to work.
- Welcome back to the office! Guess what! Your desk is eagerly waiting for you.
- The office was empty without your sense of humor. We are so happy to have you back in the office.
- Everybody here missed you because the workplace is like a desert without you. Welcome back!
- Returning to work after a long absence is challenging, but you did it anyway. Welcome back!
- I didn’t know how lucky I was to have you as a colleague until you left us. Thanks for coming back, and welcome.
- Roses are red. Violets are blue. A new project is waiting for you. Welcome back, [coworker’s name]!
- We were waiting for you like a cake waiting for a fork. Welcome back to work.
- [Funny] Breaking News: I’m going to be less productive because the person who slows me down is back. Wishing you a happy return to work.
- [After Maternity Leave] I didn’t anticipate you returning to work in such a short period of time. Your new baby has to be proud.
After Sick Leave
The following messages will help you find something to say to your coworker who came back to work after a sick leave.
- First, Congratulations on your recovery! Second, welcome back to work.
- Welcome back, my friend! I’m glad to see you again in good health. Could you please take care of yourself?
- You have no idea how it feels to see you well. I’m so happy for you. Welcome back to work!
Find out how to greet your coworker who just came back to work after a holiday.
- It’s so good to have you among us again. Did you enjoy the vacation?
- I’ve been keeping up with your vacation on social media. Pictures are awesome, so I hope you enjoyed it to the fullest. Welcome back!
- Even though we are here to work, I can’t wait to hear all about your trip.
- You look rested and relaxed. Time to get tired and exhausted. Welcome back to hell.
Everybody loves to be greeted with a warm welcome after a long absence, so don’t miss this opportunity to show your coworker how much you care.
Last Updated on August 13, 2023SHARE ON