Broken Trust Quotes: Have you lost trust in someone? Are you trying to regain your trust in others?
Today’s article is about broken trust and people who are not trustworthy, starting with those who didn’t keep their promises with you to those who betrayed you.
Whether you want to know what is good for you or just want to share something about trust issues, the following list contains many broken trust quotes that will help you speak the very sad words you hide in the bottom of your heart.
Before starting, I have to tell you something. Trust is like glass; once it is broken, it will never be fixed. So don’t waste your time trying to rebuild it.
These are the 25 best broken trust quotes from famous people that will give you the positive vibes you need to deal with your trust issues. Some have inspiring words about trust, and others have advice on who you have to trust and who you don’t.
Best Broken Trust Quotes
- “Love all, trust a few.” — William Shakespeare
- “Trust cannot be broken only taken back from people not worthy of it.” ― Jackie Viramontez
- “Trust was a double-edged sword. It could give you hope, but it could cut you in an instant when it was broken.” — Tiffany King
- “Trust, once lost, could not be easily found. Not in a year, perhaps not even in a lifetime.” — J.E.B. Spredemann
- “Trust is like blood pressure. It’s silent, vital to good health, and if abused it can be deadly.” — Frank Sonnenberg
- “Trust is a funny thing; it takes such a long time to build, yet it’s broken in a second.” — Sandie Jones
- “A man who trusts nobody is apt to be the kind of man nobody trusts.” — Harold Macmillan
- “Consistency is the true foundation of trust. Either keep your promises or do not make them.” — Roy T. Bennett
- “Consider everyone trustworthy until they prove otherwise.” — Ram Mohan
- “It is more shameful to distrust our friends than to be deceived by them.” — Confucius
- “If someone breaks your trust, it just shows that they have been pretenders all along.” — Samuel Zulu
- “Don’t ever break someone’s trust. Once you do, then nobody wants to do business with you.” — Robert Budi Hartono
Inspirational Quotes on Trust
- “Everyone suffers at least one bad betrayal in their lifetime. It’s what unites us. The trick is not to let it destroy your trust in others when that happens. Don’t let them take that from you.” — Sherrilyn Kenyon
- “You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment unless you trust enough.” — Frank Crane
- “If you have three people in your life that you can trust, you can consider yourself the luckiest person in the whole world.” — Selena Gomez
- “The problem with trust is that if it is broken, then all acts committed by the perpetrator come under the purview of suspicion.” — Ravi Subramanian
- “There are three signs of a hypocrite: when he speaks he speaks lies, when he makes a promise he breaks it, and when he is trusted he betrays his trust.” — Elijah Muhammad
- “Never trust someone who lies to you. Never lie to someone who trusts you.” — Mandy
- “The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.” — Ernest Hemingway
- “Trust is like a piece of paper, once it’s crumpled it can’t be perfect again.” — Miranda Lee
- “Learning to trust is one of life’s most difficult tasks.” — Isaac Watts
- “I love you” is far different from “I trust you.” — Shelaxai
- “Never trust a man who speaks well of everybody.” — John Churton Collins
- “To forgive someone who hurt you is easy but to trust them again is next to impossible.” — Anurag Prakash Ray
- “Not everyone can be trusted. I think we all have to be very selective about the people we trust.” — Shelley Long
See Also: 50 Disappointment Lies Quotes
I hope you liked these quotes about broken trust. Time to share it everywhere, your Facebook timeline, you Whatsapp status, your Instagram story, or elsewhere.
Finally, you have to know that not everyone is going to hurt you. There are still good people out there who you can trust.
Thanks for reading my own words.
Until next time!
Last Updated on November 12, 2023SHARE ON