Birthday Wishes for Mom: A mother is not only the pride and joy of every family, but the woman who tries to see us all happy regardless of her own happiness. The world is a blessed place with your mom around, and each year you celebrate a birthday with her, it is important to remind her you notice all the little things she does for you.
How to Say Happy Birthday Mom?
Are you looking for the perfect Happy Birthday wishes for your mother? On this page, you will find out how exactly you will say Happy Birthday Mom, because we have written over 150 birthday wishes and quotes for moms to be sent by a daughter or son. Whether you want a heartfelt message or just a sweet and funny greeting, we’ve got you covered. Read the messages after finding the particular section you need, then find the perfect message that will show your love to your mom. Don’t let the day pass without putting a smile on her face.
These quick links will help you find a particular section immediately by just clicking on its title:
Sweet & Sincere
First, the following sweet and sincere birthday wishes and messages for mothers were carefully jotted down to appreciate the women who always nag to protect us and make sure we are safe. Be that cool son or daughter by finding the sweetest message for your mother, then write it in the greeting card.
- Happy Birthday, Mom! May your sweet wishes come true.
- I always feel like I’m getting younger just because of someone who is getting older. Happy Birthday, Dear Mom!
- The day has come. Look at what you have become. Happy Birthday, Mom!
- Happy Birthday, Mother! You are still very beautiful despite all these long years.
- What you do for me is more amazing than what super heroes can do. That’s why you deserve to be called “Super Mom”. Happy Birthday!
- Happy Birthday to the person whose hugs and kisses make me feel safe and fine.
- My sweet mom, let’s rock your birthday just like you always rock my world.
- Happy Birthday to the lady who made my personality. I feel like I’m in your spell.
- Happy Birthday, Mommy! Keep being my Superwoman.
- Dear mother, as you celebrated my first birthday that I don’t remember, so I am going to give you one that will never be forgotten.
- Mom, as you’re getting older, I wish your birthday candles burn with your pain, and balloons fly with your dreams.
- Hugs and kisses to the woman who kisses my cheeks every day before sleeping. Love you, mom and wish you the best.
- Happy Birthday to the woman who makes the best dinner ever. Oh, not just the dinner, you make the most delicious food.
- Thank you, mom, for all the hope and all the great things you gave to me. You deserve to have a day as wonderful as you’re.
- I’m grateful to dad for choosing you as a wife. I’m sure he knows that you’re the best wife and the best mother anyone could ask for. Happy Birthday, Best Mom!
- God gave me a woman I love to grow up in her hands. She has a special name at home; we call her mom. Happy Birthday, dear mom!
- Sending a special wish to the angel of mercy and the source of love. Happy Birthday, mummy!
- Every year, I think about which present I will give you, but I always fail to decide; I would give you my soul if I could. The coolest birthday to the coolest mother in the world.
- Nothing can stop my sweet words about my beautiful mom. Remember, I love you.
- Happy Birthday, Mom! May God bless you with as many years as the cookies you fed me all my life.
- Best wishes to the reason that I’m here, and the reason that I’m still alive. Happy Birthday, my lovely mom!
- To the woman who never lets me down at any point, hope your day won’t let you down.
- Happy Birthday, Mom! Do you know that I have the world when I have you by my side? You’re the world’s best mom.
- You’ve always been my guiding light. I hope you keep being that forever, mom. Now, enjoy your day.
- Happy Birthday to the lady I treasure and respect more than anyone else. I really appreciate your efforts. Wishing you a day as fabulous as you are.
- The best gifts ever are nothing if compared to your presence in our life. I hope that my simple gift will do something good for you, mom.
- On your special day, I want to thank you for the love and care you rain down on me. Enjoy!
- Every time I get tired, you stay with me and spend nights next to me. Only mothers can do this. Happy Birthday, Mom!
- Sending best wishes to the woman whose listening ears and understanding makes her the best mom ever.
- Happy Birthday, Mum! Maybe you are getting older, but your heart will always be younger than mine.
- Throwing a party is a good decision for the person who always supports me with all my decisions.
- Mom, the first word I say when I need to eat, and the first word I think of when I need to be happy. Love you – and Happy Birthday!
- You are the woman who makes my world great. You deserve all of today’s parties, mom. Happy Birthday!
- As you are such a great and amazing woman, I feel I want to celebrate you in the best possible way. Happy Birthday, Mum!
- To my pretty mom, Happy Birthday to your pure heart and beautiful smile.
- Life is beautiful as long as you are by my side. Happy Birthday to the most lovable mother in the entire universe!
- Happy Birthday to the woman who worries more about me than about herself. You are a gift from God. I Love you, maa!
Short Birthday Wishes for Mom
Want a simple and short message for your mom? Simplicity is better than complexity, so keep your message as short as possible and don’t use many difficult words or long sentences. The following short birthday wishes for moms can convey your feelings to your mother in a few words, so check out the list and find the best one.
- How can you still be gorgeous at this age? Happy Birthday, my pretty mother!
- Congratulations on another year of being the best mom in the whole world. Happy Birthday!
- Happy Birthday, my mother! Thank you for tolerating me all these years.
- Today is a good chance to thank you for every piece of advice you gave me. Love you, mom.
- Happy 50th Birthday to a lady who is 50% awesome and 50% fantastic.
- Today is an awesome day, because a queen was born on it.
- Happy Birthday, mama! Thank you for picking me up when I am down.
- A big round of applause to the world’s most amazing mom for turning a year older.
- Happy Birthday to my Number One Teacher whose lessons are not taught at any school.
- To the best mom ever, I wish your biggest dream comes true.
- Happy Birthday, Mom! Do you know that no woman on Earth can ever take your place?
-  years of showering your dear ones with love. Happy Birthday, my adorable mother!
- Happy Birthday, Ma – may you read it the way you read fairytales every night.
- Happy Birthday, Dear Mother! Thank you for the positivity you bring into my life.
- Your amazing stories made my childhood, so in return, how can I make your day?
- The biggest cake to the woman who makes the best cakes ever. Have a splendid birthday, mom.
- Happy Birthday, my amazing mom! You are really amazing in a way no one else could ever be.
Read More: Short Birthday Messages
Heart-Touching Birthday Wishes for Mom
Are you looking for a touching message for your mom? Do you want to touch your mother’s heart with your words? You are already in the right place. We created this list to assist anyone in expressing their feelings for their mother in a greeting card or social media post. The following emotional and heartfelt birthday wishes for moms will surely inspire you to find the best way to express your love to your mom and how you appreciate her sacrifices to make you the happiest person.
- Happy Birthday to the woman who makes me unable to count the beautiful things she has done for me. Thank you for everything, mom!
- To the woman who excels at keeping her home happier every day. I love you and wish you a glorious birthday, mom.
- Words can’t express my love for the lady who taught me how to sound out words. Thanks for being a super mom and Happy Birthday!
- I still remember the days you were always with me, carrying me and playing with me. As I have had fun because of you, you deserve to have fun today and every day. Happy Birthday to my amazing mom.
- An extraordinary birthday to an extraordinary woman who happens to be an extraordinary mom as well.
- Only God knows how many difficulties you overcame to keep the family happy and united. Happy Birthday to the awesomest mother!
- No one can sacrifice their most precious things like mothers. That’s why I’m celebrating one of the most wonderful mothers in the world. Happy Birthday!
- Happy Birthday, Mom! If I have to choose one person to encourage me to go on, I will choose you. You’re always my inspiration.
- Your birthday is a chance to let me show what’s deep down in my heart. You are a rare jewel and I’m lucky you are my mother. Have a good one.
- I imagine what it felt like carrying me for nine months. Or how much more it was to carry a load like me in your arms for 3 years. You are the rock of this family, mom. Have lots of fun; you deserve it.
- You have suffered to bring me every bit of happiness, so on your special day, I’m wishing you all the happiness in the world. I love you, mom.
- On this special day, words move freely. You always sacrifice and make me wonder how one could be so selfless. You are indeed a mother, and I can’t repay all your deeds my lifetime. Happy Birthday to an incredible mother.
- Do you know what mom means? It means kindness, love, tenderness and mercy. Happy Birthday to the kindest creature around.
- Happy Birthday to my dearest mom. May prosperity follow you wherever you go and whenever you need it.
Funny Birthday Wishes for Mom
Want to keep it funny? Help your mom live longer by sending her a funny message on her birthday. Everyone respects their mother, so we don’t have to make fun of her; we just need to make her smile or laugh after reading your words on the greeting card. The following funny birthday wishes and quotes for mothers will help you put a smile on your mom’s face. The messages are not just about poking her about turning older, but they also target your relationship with your mother in a funny way. Let’s see.
- Happy Birthday to someone who gives me everything and waits for nothing in return. Now, can you give me 5 bucks?
- Do you know that even if I never forget your birthday, I always forget your age? Happy Birthday, Mom!
- Happy Birthday, Mommy! The cake is yummy. Congrats to my tummy.
- Age didn’t affect your fitness, mom; who is going to be Ms. Olympia?
- Happy Birthday to the lady who always gives her children the biggest pieces of her birthday cake. Keep being kind, mom.
- Even if you sometimes look younger than me, I still love you. Happy Birthday, my youthful mom!
- Happy Birthday to you, Mom! From the person who always drives you crazy.
- Happy Birthday, Oldie! I wanted to be funnier, but laughing out loud may hurt your stomach at this age. Love you, mom!
- Mom, I think that your birthday is a good chance to ask you: were you a brat when you were little? I just wonder if I inherited this from you. Anyway, you are awesome.
- Happy Birthday, Mom! Just relax; you don’t have to pick up after me anymore.
- Do you know what would have happened if you hadn’t been born? No need to answer, because this message wouldn’t have been written. Happy Birthday, Mummy!
- Even if you passed the beauty gene to me, I still blame you for not passing the youthful appearance gene. Happy Birthday to the cutest mom ever!
- One more year of spilling my secrets to Dad! WOW! Happy Birthday, Mom!
- Here is to another year of driving each other crazy. Happy Birthday, Maa!
- The mother of the best kids deserves the mother of all birthdays.
- Not being hungry is my present for you. Happy Birthday to the most amazing mom!
- Happy Birthday to my favorite mom, from your favorite child.
Read More: Funny Birthday Quotes
Are you proud of your mom? Of course you are. Every son loves his mom and wants to bring her the biggest star in the sky. Your mother is your first love, so she deserves to see the love you have for her. On your mom’s birthday, be a cool son and send her a message that will shake her heart. The following birthday wishes for mothers from sons will help you surprise your mom with a cool greeting card or social media post.
- You always find a way to mend my broken heart. I hope you find a way today to mend my empty pockets. Happy Birthday, from your broke son.
- Any lady can be my wife, but just one lady is my mother. Happy Birthday, Dear Mom!
- Happy Birthday to the woman who has the best son in the world.
- You have to find a cute bride for me and I need her to look like you. If you did that, I will buy a great gift for you. Have an outstanding day mother.
- I hope you have a birthday as awesome as the boy you made in me.
- You taught me how to be a good man in this dark world. Every candle you put in my life is now ready to be blown out on your special day. My best wishes to the world’s best mom.
- Happy Birthday, Mom! I can be stubborn, but I can’t live without you. I love you more than words can say.
- Happy Birthday to a cool mom, from a very cool son.
- Hello, Mom! I wish you the best birthday a son could ever hope for his mother.
- Happy Birthday, my mother! I could give my [siblings/brother/sister] a run for their money when it comes to loving you.
- You are the best mother any boy could ask for. Happy Birthday!
Moms are teachers and idols for their daughters, so as a daughter, appreciate the woman who gave you life and taught you how to live it. Thank her for the cooking skills you gained from her or didn’t gain at all. On your mom’s birthday, send her wishes and blessings to show her how much you love her and that you see a teacher and role model in her. The following birthday wishes for mothers from daughters will help any daughter wish her mom a happy birthday in the sweetest and funniest way.
- A big kiss to my beautiful mom. Will I be as beautiful as you soon?
- Thanks for coming to this world to make me the luckiest lady by being my Mom. Happy Birthday!
- Happy Birthday to the world’s best mom, from the world’s best daughter.
- My deepest wishes to the lady who taught me how to make the best donuts.
- It’s time to change the rules. Tonight, I’m going to make a special dinner for my special mom on her special day. Have it cool and exciting.
- Happy Birthday, Mom! By the way, when I was a little girl, my greatest wish was to grow up and become a cool woman just like you. So what about your childhood wish, mom?
- A daughter could never have a better mother, who loves her, who prays for her success, and sees the best in her… even when others see the worst. A lovely birthday to my lovely mom.
- Happy Birthday to my mother who believed in me when others made fun of me. You’re the greatest woman I have ever known.
- You’re the only woman who will never be jealous of me, so I’m going to show up today in an attractive dress to celebrate you. Happy Birthday, Mom!
- Happy Birthday to my Number One Friend and the world’s Number One Mother!
- Happy Birthday, Mom! Thanks for teaching me how to live an honorable life as a lady.
- Heartiest birthday greetings to the lady who made me a five-star chef! Thank you mom!
- If I became half the mother you are, my kids would build a statue for me. Happy Birthday to the best mom any girl could ask for!
- Happy Birthday, Mom! Strong women such as you are an inspiration for many girls, and I top the list.
Read Also: Birthday Wishes for Aunt
Long Distance Birthday Wishes for Mom
Do you live far away from your mom? Are you married far apart from your family? Even if you live far away from your mother or your workplace is distant, you can still celebrate your mother on her birthday by sending her a special message that will show how much you miss her as well as love her. The following long-distance birthday wishes for mothers will help any son or daughter wish their mom a happy birthday from far away. Check out the list and pick the one you like.
- Maybe you are far away, but I feel you everywhere; I’m sure this happens because I never leave your thoughts. Thank you, mom, for always taking care of me, even if across the seas. Happy Birthday!
- Every mile separating us is congratulating you on turning a year older. Happy Birthday, Dear Mom!
- You are everywhere inside my heart, even if we are far apart from each other. Happy Birthday to the most caring mother!
- I love you, mom, and wish you the happiest birthday from the bottom of my heart. You know what!! I really miss you and your warm hug.
- Sending you the happiest thoughts for a fabulous birthday. No matter how many miles between us, I will always love you, mom.
- I wonder how many wrinkles you already have right now. Happy Birthday, dearest mother!
- Maybe marriage picked me up from you, but you will always be my #1 family. Happy Birthday to the best mother who ever lived!
Read More: Birthday Wishes from Far Away
Not just for her, your life partner also deserves to see the appreciation you show for your mother-in-law. When your mother-in-law’s birthday comes around, send her a birthday wish or write a message on her card. Every son-in-law or daughter-in-law finds themselves confused about the type of message they have to send to their mother-in-law. Don’t worry, it’s simple; just keep your words simple and direct. Anyway, all mothers-in-law are just women, and women love sweet words. The following birthday quotes for mothers-in-law are sweet enough to make them smile.
- Happy Birthday to the best mother-in-law any [girl/guy] could ask for!
- Happy Birthday, my wonderful mother-in-law! Thank you for being such a kind woman and for your unlimited support.
- First, Happy Birthday to my precious mother-in-law! Second, thank you for giving me a princess. Finally, thank you for being always there for us.
- Happy Birthday to a sweet mother-in-law, from a very sweet daughter-in-law.
- You know what!! I thank God every day for not being shackled to another mother-in-law. Everybody who knows you should be grateful. Happy Birthday to a one-of-a-kind mother-in-law!
- Happy Birthday, mother-in-law! By the way, thank you for carrying my stubborn wife around for 9 months; I’m sure she was kicking too much.
- The best mother-in-law ever deserves the best birthday ever. Enjoy it.
Read More: Birthday Wishes for Mother-in-Law
If your stepmom fights to be accepted in your life, then she’s worth celebrating her birthday in the best possible way. The following sweet and heartfelt birthday wishes and greetings for stepmothers will help you give your stepmom a day that will never be forgotten.
- Happy Birthday to my stepmom who is really different from all stepmoms.
- Best wishes to an awesome woman who I call my stepmom.
- Changing my dad into a better man and making me love you prove that you’re a great lady. Enjoy today as you can.
- Happy Birthday to a stepmother like no other!
- Showing up in my life has been a great gift, even greater than the gift I prepared for your birthday.
- Sending birthday greetings to the angel who took my mom’s place. Love you!
- Happy Birthday, Mom! And yes, as you heard.
- I used to think of Cinderella stories when someone says Stepmom, but I’m happy you are not anything like that. Love You & Happy Birthday!
Birthday Quotes for Mother
Are you adding an image to your mom’s Facebook timeline and just need a thoughtful caption? Do you want to add a status to your Whatsapp or a short greeting to your mom’s birthday card? Whatever you need, we prepared the following collection of birthday quotes for mothers to help you find some inspirational and heart-touching words for your mom. Check out the list and find the one that fits the bill.
- Happy Birthday to the loveliest mother ever! Thank you for being the person I prefer going to for advice.
- “A mother’s love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible” – Marion C. Garretty.
- If I could, I would build a fortress and hide you there. Sending my wishes to the cutest mom ever.
- “The highest compliment I could receive is that I’ve turned into my mother. I can only hope!”
- As you always brag about me, you have to know that I do the same for you. Happy Birthday, my precious mom!
- You are not just my super mom; you are my superstar. This planet is lucky to have you. Happy Birthday to the most wonderful mother!
- “A mother’s tears can bring the world to its knees and her joy can cause celebration across the globe.”
- Happy Birthday to my mother whose cheerful spirit motivates us to be the best we can be.
- “There is nothing in the world of art like the songs mother used to sing.”— Billy Sunday
- Mom, you are an angel sent from heaven, so I’m wishing you a heavenly birthday. I love you to the moon and back.
Read Also: 400+ Birthday Wishes and Quotes
Do you want to send your mother a wish according to her age? Don’t worry; we have many big lists for you, one for every particular year. Milestone ages are also included, so check out the following links and let one link take you to the required page.
No words can describe how strong a mother-daughter or mother-son relationship is, so no one can take their mother’s birthday for granted. Our big collection of birthday wishes for mom is a reply to every question you have, so sweet, sentimental, funny and inspirational messages are included. We also have some birthday wishes for mom from son and quotes for mom from daughter. We hope just one of our messages made you open your mouth saying, “WOW! That’s amazing!”
Last Updated on June 23, 2023SHARE ON