Birthday Wishes for Dad: I love my dad. Do you love yours? A dad is not only the man who looks like you; he is also the supporter and encourager in your life, and the man who truly knows who you are and what you are worth. Your father was there since the day you were born, and when you were a baby, he used to play with you. So there is always a reason (or one trillion reasons) to love your dad.
How to Say Happy Birthday Dad?
Are you looking for the perfect Happy Birthday wishes for your father? When your dad’s birthday comes around, it is important to send him a message worth remembering. The following messages are a variety of simple yet thoughtful birthday wishes and quotes for fathers. Find the one that can help you celebrate your dad, convey your feelings to him, and show how proud of him you’re. Beautifully poetic messages are also included.
Want a sweet message for your dad? Brighten your dad’s birthday with one of our sweet and sincere birthday wishes and greetings for dads. Prepare the card and finish it with a perfect message from the next collection. They are also very useful if you want one for social media posts.
- Happy Birthday, Dear Dad! May your great wishes come true.
- Sending the best wishes to my hero who is the best example of a father.
- Happy Birthday, Dad! Hope the day makes you glad.
- The man who fulfills my wishes is going to make a wish. Happy Birthday, Dad! You are the best.
- Happy Birthday to the man who built this family and this home. Love you, dad.
- You taught me how to be a good and different person. Now, it’s my turn to teach you how to celebrate.
- I love you, dad, even if you don’t do anything for me, but guess what! You did everything for me. Happy Birthday to the best dad in the world!
- Happy Birthday to my amazing Pop—the cause of every dream I have achieved in my life.
- You have taught me and given me the wisdom to face my life situations smartly. Thank you, dad, and enjoy your day.
- Dad, I will never forget our adventures together and how cool you are when it comes to taking risks. Happy Birthday to the most adventurous father ever!
- My best wishes to the man who taught me how to differentiate between good and bad.
- Happy Birthday, Dad! Did I tell you before that you’re more than a father to me? You’re my idol and teacher as well.
- Happy Birthday to that wonderful man who polished my skills and pushed me towards success.
- Daddy, can I thank you for your sacrifices? No I can’t, because they were priceless enough that words can’t express it. Happy Birthday to the world’s best dad!
- Happy Birthday, Papa! I want to tell you that my birthdays were wonderful because of you.
- [From a married son or daughter] Thank you for being a perfect dad for me and a fantastic granddad for my children. Happy Birthday to you!
- Despite the heavy burden we put on you, you always smile. I’m always proud of you. Happy Birthday, Dad!
- You are not just a helpful and understanding father; you are also a perfect friend. Happy Birthday to the king of dads!
- Maybe turning  is pretty hard, but hard gets easier with strong dads like you. Happy Birthday, Papa!
- Happy Birthday to my best and biggest friend – my precious dad.
- You are always motivating in deeds and words. You would never grumble about your loss. You’re a great man and a cool father. Hope you enjoy your day.
- Dad, I owe you a big thanks because you have always been my savior. Happy Birthday to you!
- You’re an emotionally caring man; your love for people can’t be overlooked because it’s always real. My best wishes to an extraordinary dad.
- Dad, you gave me everything I needed and more. It’s my time to be beside you as you celebrate today.
- Today, we are going to plant candles in your cake as you planted the seeds of responsibility and challenge in us. Happy Birthday, Dad!
- You are the moon of this night, and the man of this day. Happy Birthday!
- Every day with you is a great day, but today, you deserve the best as you are the reason for us being here all together. Love you, papa.
- Thank you, father, for teaching me how to deal with others, and how to handle problems. Have an amazing day.
- Looking at the way you have raised us, I can say vividly that you’re the smartest and sweetest dad ever. You deserve a special party.
- Happy Birthday to the dearest father! Thanks for pushing me forward with your fatherly love.
- A perfect birthday to a loving and caring father. You worry more about me than I do about myself. Your heart is made of gold.
- You have spent your life working to teach us; you are our hero. A spectacular birthday to a very special man.
- My dear father, you’ve had enough of the pain to reach this stable state with us, so it’s a day to relax and have some fun. Congratulations!
- Mercy and care are not for sale; you give them to us every day. We all love you, dad. Happy Birthday!
- They say great dads deserve great surprises on their birthdays. What do you think?
- Thanks to Mom for accepting you to be my cool Dad. Happy Birthday!
- An astonishing birthday to a strong dad who has a great capacity to keep his family on track.
- I might only say this on your birthdays, but it happens every day. I always learn from you, Dad. Love you!
- The man who helped me to crawl, walk and run is getting older. Which gift could make his birthday? I think nothing can do it. I love you, papa.
- Happy Birthday to the ocean of ideas and the planet of knowledge – my dear father.
- Today is a good opportunity to thank you for teaching me how to overcome obstacles. In return, I’m going to teach you how to cut a cake perfectly. Happy Birthday, my outstanding father!
- Happy [70th] Birthday, Dad! Time to celebrate yourself and the great squad you have raised.
- How lucky I’m to celebrate my friendly father on his big day. Happy Birthday, Dad!
- I always learn from you and I will never stop learning from you because you are such an inspirational father. Wishing you the best on your big day.
- You never change with each passing year, you remain handsome, strong, and energetic. Happy Birthday, my wonderful dad!
Short & Quick
A few words can say everything, so if you are looking for a short thoughtful message for your dad’s birthday, we’ve got you covered. These next short birthday wishes for dads were beautifully and specially crafted to help you wish your dad a happy birthday with fewer words.
- Happy Birthday to the best dad this world ever had.
- Best birthday wishes to a man who tried his best to make his family the happiest.
- Happy Birthday, cool pop! On the list of best dads, you top.
- Wishing you a birthday as wonderful as all that you do for me. Enjoy it to the fullest.
- Happy Birthday, Dad! Thank you for being my strength and support.
- Congratulations on being a perfect man for [age] years, and a perfect dad for [x] years.
- Happy [60th] Birthday, Dad! Relax and enjoy your life.
- The coolest dad ever deserves the coolest birthday ever.
- Happy Birthday, Dad! I love you to Mars and back.
- Loving wishes for the most lovable dad in the world.
- Happy Birthday to my handsome, great, smart, and all-around awesome dad.
- One day, I will tell my sons about your struggle. Have a wonderful birthday, papa.
- Happy Birthday to an inspirational father, from a proud [son/daughter].
- Sending birthday greetings to the only father who can tell good jokes.
- Happy Birthday, Pop! Many happy returns of the day.
Read More: Short Birthday Wishes
Heart-Touching Birthday Wishes for Dad
Want to touch your father’s heart with your words? Every son or daughter feels the everyday support of their dad. Maybe dads don’t show love all the time, but it is hidden in their hearts. Every dad deserves every good feeling his kids have for him, so tell your dad how proud you are of him and how deeply you love him with one of the most heart-touching and sentimental birthday messages for dads. Check out the list and pick the perfect one for your pop.
- Happy Birthday, Papa! You’re the greatest man ever.
- Thanks for being an incredible father, a magnificent teacher, and a perfect human being. Happy Birthday, Pop!
- If we had to choose our fathers, you would be my only choice. I hope my simple words brighten your day.
- From the bottom of my heart, I’m wishing you the happiest birthday. I love you, Daddy.
- The most heartfelt birthday greetings to my father who is like a life map for me. Thank you, dad, for guiding me all these years and for being a beloved role model.
- This father never stopped loving me although I was a tough and stubborn child. I love this dad forever.
- Do you know that you’re the glory of our family and the strength of our home? Happy Birthday, Dad! We’re going to celebrate your greatness today.
- Happy Birthday to you, my great dad! I want you to know that our life will never be the same without you; it will never have a meaning without you. Thanks for standing by us.
- I don’t really know how many obstacles you overcame to give us this life, but I’m sure you didn’t waste one single opportunity to make us happy. Happy Birthday to the world’s best dad!
- Hearing about your experiences, I think you have been through a lot to make life easier for us. Our life is happy because of your sacrificial way of living. Thank you for loving us, and Happy Birthday!
Birthday Prayer Messages for Dad
Praying to God for your dad on his birthday will put a big smile on your dad’s face. Ask God to give your dad whatever he wants and to make his dreams come true. We have written the best birthday prayer messages for dads. They will inspire you to phrase a good one, which will tell your father that he is always in your prayers.
- Happy Birthday, Dad! May you stay strong forever and never experience a single moment of weakness.
- You have been the greatest blessing in my life. May God shower all His blessings on you, dad.
- I ask God to make your wishes come true because you did your best to make our wishes come true. Thank you for being the best father any child could ask for.
- Praying to God for you, dad. May heaven shower tons of blessings on you and may you find happiness everywhere.
- Best birthday wishes to the man who is chasing his dreams and his children’s dreams as well. You are an exceptional father.
- Happy Birthday, dad! I hope this day brings you closer to changing your dreams to facts.
- Wishing you good health and more strength. Dad, you are always in my prayers.
- Having you is the greatest blessing that God has given me. May He bless you with whatever you desire. Happy Birthday, Dear Father!
- All the best to my one-of-a-kind father! I wish you a life filled with blessings.
- My best wishes to the best guardian and greatest counselor in my life. Enjoy, papa.
Are you looking for funny birthday wishes and quotes for dads? Want to make your dad smile or even laugh out loud? Luckily, on this page you will find all you need to put a smile on your father’s face. The following messages are the most humorous birthday wishes for dads. Whether you need the message for a birthday card or for sharing on social media, we’ve got you covered. Browse through the following mix and pick out the perfect message.
- Dad, it’s that day again when we make a test for your charisma. Are you ready? Let’s check out the number of party guests first.
- As you always monitor everything about me, I’m ready today to monitor you putting on the birthday hat. Happy Birthday, Dad!
- Happy Birthday, Daddy! I’m always proud of you, even if you are getting bald.
- Best wishes to the man who never allows me to change channels while watching TV.
- Happy Birthday to the human bank I can always depend on.
- My deepest wishes to the serious man who makes us frightened when he gets angry. Smile, Dad; it’s a special day.
- Wow! My dad’s birthday! I’m curious if he will let me drive his car today.
- Spurring me all my life is proof that you’re a real father. Who do you think will spur you today to blow out candles?
- I know you don’t like the period before blowing out the candles to start eating the cake, but it’s your birthday; you have no choice. Happy Birthday!
- Happy Birthday to the real legend! Will Smith was wrong when he said, “I’m legend.”
- It’s rare to find a funny dad, and that’s what makes you an extraordinary father. Waiting for some jokes tonight.
- I don’t know why dads remind people of black and white! This may be due to the old movies, but to me, you are a man with a white heart and black socks. Cheers, dad!
- My dear father, you are one of a kind, even if you are classic. Happy Birthday!
- Dad, it’s your birthday, so I just hope you stop fixing things for one day.
Read More: Funny Birthday Wishes
Did your dad make you a proud girl? Every daughter finds her first love in her father, and he remains the greatest man in her eyes, even if she married and had kids. As a daughter, make your dad’s big day even better by sending him a special message on his birthday. You don’t know how? Don’t worry; we have a variety of ways to help you say Happy Birthday, Dad. The following birthday wishes for dads from daughters are the best for any girl to find the perfect words she needs to say to her father.
- Happy Birthday to a guardian angel, from your little angel.
- Happy Birthday, Dad, from the girl who always makes you mad.
- No wonder lovely young women are still attracted to you, dad. Happy Birthday to the world’s most handsome dad.
- Happy Birthday, Papa! I will always be your little girl and you will always be my big hero.
- A good man married a good woman to give the world a cute girl. Admit it. Happy Birthday, Dad!
- My sincerest wishes to my dad who is always worried about me. Don’t worry; your girl is strong enough.
- Your sweet daughter is wishing you a life as great as the one you gave her. Thank you, Daddy!
- Happy Birthday to the best father any girl could ask for!
- Happy Birthday, Father! It’s a thing of joy to be called your daughter; you are my pride. Enjoy!
- My heartbeats for the man who raised me to be the woman I’m today.
- Dad, thank you for every time you called me your little princess, I really appreciate the love you have for me. Happy Birthday, Daddy!
- Maybe I’m not a perfect daughter, but you are one hundred percent a perfect father. Have the happiest birthday, dad.
- If I could, I’d collect birthday wishes for you from every daughter who appreciates her father. Happy Birthday, Best Dad!
Do you look up to your dad? See a role model in him? Every dad is a hero for his kids, and whatever he does, it impresses his son, so sons wish the best for their fathers every day, not just on their birthdays. However, when your dad’s birthday is coming up, it will be a sweet opportunity to tell him how much you love him and how proud you are of him. Our collection of birthday wishes for dads from sons will help you find a good message to write in the greeting card or just use one of the following quotes to share on social media.
- Happy Birthday to the man who taught me the meaning of manliness and fatherhood.
- Happy Birthday, Dad, from your young lad.
- Today, I recall all our wonderful adventures, all the sad and happy moments. You are my best friend and my lovely father. An exceptional birthday to an exceptional man. I love you so much.
- Happy Birthday to the man who always fixes broken things, from the boy who breaks those things.
- Let’s play football like we always did, let’s run, let’s jump, let’s do something different. Have a cool birthday, cool dad.
- I didn’t realize how hard it’s to be a great dad till I got married. Thank you so much for being my mentor. Happy Birthday, Dad!
- When I see you, I ask God to be like you when I grow up. The best birthday to the best dad ever.
- Happy Birthday, my hero! From your little superhero.
- Your biggest fan is wishing you everything wonderful today and every day.
- Happy Birthday, Dad! I’m always proud of being your son.
- I had many teachers in my life, but you will forever be my first and best teacher. Happy Birthday to the greatest father.
- I’m braver every day just because of you, dad, so I hope you get happier and healthier every day.
- Happy Birthday, Papa! Thank you for the good looks I inherited from you. Guess what!! Your genes are exceptional.
Fathers are idols for their children, but fathers-in-law are mentors and teachers, and sometimes they happen to be like a real father. If your father-in-law’s birthday is coming up, send him a message to wish him the best. The following birthday wishes and messages for fathers-in-law will inspire any son-in-law or daughter-in-law to find the perfect words they need to say to their father-in-law.
- Happy Birthday to the world’s best father-in-law!
- Congratulations, my father-in-law, on turning a year older. May your dreams come true.
- Heartiest birthday greetings to a great man who I’m proud to call my father-in-law.
- If I had known that you would be my father-in-law, I wouldn’t have let a single day go by without me being married to your [son/daughter]. Happy Birthday, Mr. [insert the name]!
- The best dad-in-law ever deserves the best birthday ever. My deepest wishes.
- Dear father-in-law, thank you for accepting me and for being my second dad. Happy Birthday to you!
- Happy Birthday, dear father-in-law! By the way, thanks for raising such a perfect [girl/man].
- Congrats on another year of being the best father-in-law ever.
- You were strict with me when we first met, but since then I have realized that you are the best father-in-law anyone could ask for. Happy Birthday!
- Happy Birthday to my wonderful father-in-law! Because of you, I have two fathers in my life.
Read More: Birthday Wishes for Father-in-Law
As your stepdad fills a void in your life, get ready to fill one on his birthday. Maybe finding a way to brighten your stepdad’s birthday can be challenging, but it’s still possible. First, ask yourself: do you love your stepdad? Do you appreciate your stepdad’s efforts for you? One yes is enough for you to know that birthday wishes for stepdads are important and whatever your relationship with him is, you have to improve it. Here is a mix of birthday wishes, messages, and quotes for stepdads that will inspire you to write the perfect wish.
- My stepdad! Mom’s hero! Birthday! WOW! Let’s do it.
- Happy Birthday to my stepdad, who didn’t give me the color of my eyes, but added many colors to my life.
- A stepdad, but cooler than most dads around. Happy Birthday, wonderful man!
- Happy Birthday, Stepdad! Thanks for being there at the crucial stages of my life.
- Do you know that having a stepdad in my life is really exciting? Happy Birthday to a great man!
- You were there for me even when no one else was. It doesn’t matter that you are a stepfather, because I find a real dad in you. Enjoy your day, Daddy.
- If my real father was still here, I’m sure I wouldn’t have more love for him than I do for you. Happy Birthday, my great dad.
- Sending birthday wishes to the man who has chosen an interesting role in my life.
- Happy Birthday, Dear Stepfather! By the way, I was excited to meet you after hearing all these stories about you.
- Maybe it’s a headache being your stepchild, but it’s great that you’re my stepdad. My sincerest wishes.
- You are way better than I could have imagined. I love you, dad.
- Regardless of the circumstances that brought us together, I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
- On your birthday, I want to remind you that even if you’re my stepdad, there is no step between us.
Birthday Quotes for Dad
If you are looking for a quote about dads and how great they are, our birthday quotes for fathers can be your first choice to beautify the birthday card with one of them or just to share a caption, comment or status on social media. Check out the quotations and pick up the one you like most.
- Happy Birthday to my father who is my first choice when I need a solution to a problem.
- “Fathers are the first friend you make and the last love of your life.” Happy Birthday, dearest dad!
- My father is a shield; he’d rather be injured than see a wound on me. A special birthday to a special father.
- “There will always be a few people who have the courage to love what is untamed inside us. One of those men is my father.” – Alison Lohman
- Happy Birthday to a wonderful man who I’m proud to call my dad. Here’s to a marvelous year ahead!
- “Idols of many people are celebrities, but I found my idol in you.” Happy Birthday, my awesome dad!
- Happy Birthday, my precious dad! I really don’t know how I would live without your unconditional love. Thank you so much for everything.
- “And I only hope when I have my own family that every day I see a little more of my father in me.” – Keith Urban
- You’re the father who took his children’s hand in their worst situations. Best wishes to the best father in this universe.
- “A father’s tears and fears are unseen, his love is unexpressed, but his care and protection remains as a pillar of strength throughout our lives.” – Ama H.Vanniarachchy
Finally, if you want to wish your dad a happy birthday according to his age, we already have many huge lists and collections of birthday wishes for you, one page for every particular year. Check out the following links and select the one you want.
You can also use our search area to find more pages for other ages.
The bond between you and your dad is unbreakable, so don’t waste this chance to show your love for him. Our sincere, heartwarming, inspirational, and funny birthday wishes and quotes for dads can help you do it. Whether your message is directed at your father, stepfather, or even father-in-law, we’ve got you covered. The list above includes Happy Birthday wishes to Dad from Daughter and Birthday Messages to Dad from Son as well, so when you need to make your personalized wish an ideal one, no doubt that at least one of our messages will help.