Birthday Wishes for Dad: I love my dad, do you love yours? Dad is not only the man who biologically matches with your DNA; he is the supporter and encourager in your life, and the man who truly knows who you are and what you are worth. Your father was there since the day you were born, and when you were a baby, he played with you more than anyone else.
When your dad’s birthday comes around, it is important to send this man a message worth remembering. Lucky enough, here are some wishes you can write to your father to show how proud of him you’re.
Here are some sincere and heartfelt happy birthday messages for dad.
- Happy Birthday, Dad! Keep being glad.
- Happy Birthday to the man who built this family and this home. Love you, dad.
- You taught me how to be a good and different person. Now, it’s my turn to teach you how to celebrate.
- Happy Birthday, Papa! You’re the greatest man ever.
- Sending the best wishes to my hero and the best example of a father.
- Congratulations! You’ve been a perfect man for [age] years, and a perfect dad for [number] years.
- Happy Birthday to my best and biggest friend – my precious dad.
- I love you, dad, even if you didn’t do anything for me, but guess what! You did everything for me. Happy Birthday to the world’s best dad.
- Happy Birthday, dad! I hope this day brings you closer to changing your dreams to facts.
- You have taught me and given me the wisdom to face my life situations smartly. Thank you, dad, and enjoy your day.
- My best wishes to the man who taught me how to differentiate between good and bad.
- Happy Birthday, Dad! Did I tell you before that you’re more than a father to me? You’re my idol and teacher as well.
- Happy Birthday, Papa! I want to tell you that my birthdays were wonderful because of you, Dad.
- My father is a shield; he’d rather be injured than see the wound on me. A special birthday to a special father.
- Happy Birthday to my amazing Pop – the cause of every dream I achieved in my life.
- Dad, although the heavy burden we put on you, you always smile. I’m always proud of you. Happy Birthday, Dad!
- You are the moon of this night, and the man of this day. Happy Birthday!
- You are always motivating in deeds and words, you would never grumble about your loss. You’re a great man and a cool father. Hope you enjoy your day.
- Happy Birthday, Pop! Thanks for pushing me forward by your fatherly love.
- You’re an emotionally caring man; your love for people can’t be overlooked because it’s always real. My best wishes to an extraordinary dad.
- Same blood! Same name! I love you, dad. Happy Birthday!
- Dad, you gave me all things I needed and more. It’s the time to be beside you as you celebrate today.
- Today, we are going to plant candles in your cake as you planted the seeds of responsibility and challenge in us. Happy Birthday, Dad!
- One day, I will tell my sons about your struggle. Have a wonderful birthday, papa.
- Every day with you is a great day, but today, you deserve the best as you are the reason for us being here all together. Love you, papa.
- Thank you, father, for teaching me how to deal with others, and how to handle problems. Have an amazing day.
- Happy Birthday to an inspirational father, from a proud [son/daughter].
- Looking at the way you have raised us, I can say vividly that you’re the smartest and sweetest dad ever. You deserve a special party.
- My best wishes to the best guardian and greatest counselor in my life. Enjoy, papa.
- Happy Birthday to you, my great dad! I want you to know that our life will never be the same without you; it will never have a meaning without you. Thanks for standing by us.
- Hearing about your experiences, I think you have passed through a lot to make life easier for us. We live happy days because of your sacrificial way of living. Thank you for loving us, and Happy Birthday!
- A perfect birthday to a loving and caring father. You worry about me than I do about myself. Your heart is made of gold.
- Do you know that you’re the glory of our family and the strength of our home? Happy Birthday, Dad! We’re going to celebrate your greatness today.
- You spent your life working to teach us; you are our hero. A spectacular birthday to a very special man.
- My dear father, you’ve had enough of pain to reach this stable state with us, so it’s a day to relax and find some fun. Congratulations!
- Mercy and care are not for sale; you give them to us every day. We all love you, dad. Happy Birthday!
- They say great Dads deserve great surprises on their birthdays, what do you think?
- You’re the father who took his sons’ hand in their worst situations. Best wishes to the best father in this universe.
- If we choose fathers, you will always be my only choice. I hope my simple words beautify your day.
- Wishing you a birthday as wonderful as all what you do for me. Enjoy to the fullest.
- Thanks to Mom for accepting you to be our cool Dad. Happy Birthday!
- An astonishing birthday to a strong dad who has a great capacity to keep his family in progress.
- Happy Birthday, Dad! I love you to Mars and back.
- I might only say this on your birthdays, but it happens every day. I always learn from you, Dad. Love you!
- If I can, I’ll collect birthday wishes for you from every [son/daughter] who truly appreciates their dad. Happy Birthday, Best Pop!
- This father never stopped loving me although I was a tough and stubborn child. I love this dad forever.
- The man who helped me to crawl, walk and run is getting older. Which gift can make his birthday? I think nothing can do it. I love you, papa.
- Happy Birthday to the ocean of ideas and the planet of knowledge – my dear father.
- A cool dad deserves a cool gift, doesn’t he? Happy Birthday!
Here are some funny messages aimed at a father celebrating his birthday.
- Happy Birthday, Dad! Congratulations on raising a great squad.
- As you always monitor everything about me, I’m ready today to monitor you putting on the birthday hat. Happy Birthday, Dad!
- Happy Birthday to the human bank I always depend on.
- My deepest wishes to the serious man who makes us frightened when he gets angry. Smile, Dad; it’s a special day.
- Wow! My dad’s birthday! I’m curious if he will let me drive his car today.
- Happy Birthday to the real legend! Will Smith would retire if he knew you.
- Spurring me up all my life says that you’re a real father. Who you think will spur you up today to blow out candles?
Read More: Funny Birthday Wishes
Here are some birthday wishes a daughter can send to her daddy, you can also see more of these messages through this link.
- My greetings to my first love, my special dad.
- Happy Birthday, Dad, from the girl who always makes you mad.
- No wonder lovely young women are still attracted to you, dad. Happy B-day to the world’s most handsome dad.
- A good man married a good woman to give the world a cute girl. Admit it. Happy Birthday, Dad!
- My sincerest wishes to my dad who is always worried about me. Don’t worry; your girl is strong enough.
- Your sweet daughter is wishing you a life as great as the one you gave her. Thank you, daddy!
- Happy Birthday, Father! It’s a thing of joy to be called your daughter; you are my pride. Enjoy!
- My heartbeats for the man who raised me to the woman I’m today.
You look up to your dad? This is a list of birthday wishes from a son to a father.
- Happy Birthday to the man who taught me the meaning of manliness and fatherhood.
- Happy Birthday, Dad, from your young lad.
- Today, I recall all our wonderful adventures, all the sad and happy moments. You are my best comrade and my lovely father. An exceptional birthday to an exceptional man. I love you so much.
- Dad, let’s play football like we always did, let’s run, let’s jump, let’s do something different. Have a cool birthday, cool father.
- When I see you, I ask God to be like you when I grow up. The best birthday to the best dad ever.
- Your biggest fan is wishing you everything wonderful, today and every day.
- Millions of flowers to my dad who saved me many times in my life.
- Happy Birthday, Dad! I’m always proud of being your son.
- I had many teachers in my life, but you will forever be my first and best teacher. Happy Birthday to the greatest father.
As your stepdad fills the void in your life, get ready to fill the void on his birthday by one of the following greetings.
- My stepdad! Mom’s hero! Birthday! WOW! Let’s do it.
- Happy Birthday to my stepdad, who didn’t give me the color of my eyes, but added many colors in my life.
- A stepdad, but cooler than most dads around. Happy Birthday, wonderful man!
- Happy Birthday, Stepdad! Thanks for being there at the crucial stages of my life.
- Do you know that having a stepdad in my life is really exciting? Happy Birthday to a great man!
- You were around for me even when no one else was. It doesn’t matter that you are a stepfather, because I find a real dad in you. Enjoy your day, daddy.
- If my real father was still here, I’m sure I wouldn’t have more love for him than I do for you. Happy Birthday, my great dad.
- Sending birthday wishes to the man who has chosen an interesting role in my life.
- Happy Birthday, Dear Stepfather! By the way, I was excited to meet you after hearing all these stories about you.
- Maybe it’s headache being your stepchild, but it’s great you’re my stepdad. My sincerest wishes.
- You are way better than I could have imagined. I love you, dad.
- Regardless of the circumstance that brought us together, I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
- On your birthday, I want to remind you that even if you’re my stepdad, there is no step exists between us.