Short Birthday Wishes: Birthdays come and go, but special messages sent during this time are never forgotten, no matter the medium in which it travels to reach the recipient. Birthday wishes to a special someone should come from the heart, it should mean something and it should say something special and unforgettable. What if you added all of these things in a short birthday message?!
Short birthday wishes will help you say more with fewer words, and will make your message and card simpler and easier to read. Check out the list and find out how to make a short birthday wish for a friend, colleague or a relative.
Short Birthday Wishes
- Happy Birthday to the first person who came on my mind this morning.
- Millions of wishes to someone who has millions of fans.
- Wishing you a birthday as sweet as this message, and as sweet as you are.
- Wishing you a big cake on your big day.
- Best birthday wishes to my best friend on one of [his/her] best days.
- A pool of greetings and gift boxes for a wonderful person on [his/her] birthday.
- Congratulations on the experience you gained this year. Happy Birthday!
- Sending messages is not enough, so open the door and wait for me. Happy Birthday!
- You are a perfect addition to the world like you are to my life. Happy Birthday, my love!
- Happy Birthday to the most handsome little man in the world!
- Happy Birthday to the cutest young lady on Earth!
- Best wishes to someone who is going to be rich on [her/his] birthday.
- Happy Birthday! With a hope that I’m the first one to show up on your notifications.
- Happy Birthday to my most ambitious friend. Best wishes!
- One day, we will remember all fantastic days we spent together, and your birthday is not an exception.
- One, two, three. Today you must be free. Do you agree?!
- Why don’t we get out and have a fantastic night? Happy Bday!
- Time to enjoy reading thousands of wishes and social media posts. Happy Birthday!
- May yesterday be the end of all your worries, and today be the beginning of your success.
Enclose your funny birthday wish in a short message by one of the following ways.
- Einstein didn’t publish any laws for birthdays, so we can dance and celebrate all night. Enjoy!
- Happy Birthday! I’m reminding you that you don’t need to close your eyes while making a wish.
- Congratulations on being the newest old fart.
Here are some short birthday messages and sayings for Dad.
- Happy Birthday to the man without whom I wouldn’t be born. Thanks, Dad!
- Happy Birthday, Dad! You still look like a young man at this age.
- Best wishes to the best dad ever.
Here are some short birthday wishes for sister.
- Happy Birthday, Sister! I’m very happy to see you grow up with me.
- Age is just a number and that shouldn’t limit you from being the best sister in the world.
- Happy [16th] Birthday, Sis! Thanks for being my sister and friend all this time.
Your message has not to be verbose, a short one is enough to say what you want to say. Our long list of short birthday wishes and sayings can wish the recipient a happy birthday with some appreciation words or funny ideas. Send a short birthday text to a dear one in your life to help them feel the happiness that birthdays bring to hearts. Check out the list and find a perfect message or even edit one to make it perfect for you.