Birthday Wishes for a Friend’s Mom: Your friend’s mom is the main woman in their life, so you can send her a special message during her birthday, because if it wasn’t for that special woman then your friend wouldn’t have been the way they are.
Here are some birthday wishes you can send to your friend’s mom to appreciate her as she turns a year older. Remember, you have to show the respect that you don’t show to your friend.
Here are a few messages aimed at your friend congratulating them on their mother’s birthday.
- Hey, [dude/sis]! Happy Birthday to your precious mom!
- Your great lady is turning a year older. That’s awesome. Tell her that I’m wishing her the best.
- Did you bring your mother a present? I think you forgot. Anyway, you’re a great gift to her, but at least get some balloons.
Here are some birthday messages aimed at your friend’s mom to talk to her directly.
- Of all my friends’ mothers, you are my favorite, because you treat me as though I was your own child. Happy Birthday To You!
- Your kind of love has never been seen anywhere else in the whole world, you never for once got tired of us although we were stubborn several times. A cool birthday to my special friend’s mom.
- A brother/sister may not be a friend, but a friend will always be a brother/sister, that is why I celebrate you, madam; you gave me a brother. Have a splendid birthday.
- Thanks for being a motherly figure to us, it’s important to have people we look onto even as teenagers. Thanks for everything you did that we didn’t even see. Happy Birthday. Ma’am.
- Thanks for always being there for my friend and me, you are a mother that is one in a million. Happy Birthday to you, madam.
- Best wishes to the woman whom I love to call mother. Enjoy today.
- You covered our mess up every time, I don’t know if anyone else will ever be able to do that for us. Maybe no one would. Thanks for your patience, and have a happy birthday.
- Thanks for being a good influence on us. Happy Birthday to the mother of my best friend.
- My friend can never stop talking about you, [he/she] would never cease to emphasize your importance in [his/her] life. Happy Birthday!
- Thanks for giving birth to such a lovely [son/daughter] who is my best friend. I wouldn’t have a better friend than [him/her].
- With the little time I spent at your place during the holidays, I understand the pleasure of growing up under your roof. You’re a mother like no other. Happy Birthday!
- Mothers like you aren’t from the old generation, because you’ll stop at nothing to give a good life to your children. My deepest wishes.
- There’s always this confidence that abides with the people who have mothers, and I’ve always seen it in my friend. I pray you’ll live long to keep giving [her/him] joy.
- Happy Birthday, Mother! Thanks for always reaching out to us with your love, it is one of the most peculiar things. We love you a lot.
- You are a perfect example of a woman strong enough to run the world. I hope you live longer than us all, so you can prove me right, to 100001 years and more.
- You are one of the best moms around, I hope you grow happier with each year that passes, and you are a gift to this society.
- You teach me every time I’m around, that is why I like hanging out at your place.
- I appreciate you for through it all, you sacrificed and took your time to make my best friend the person [he/she] is today. Have an awesome birthday, awesome mom.
- May you always have and may you never lack, this is my wish to you. You deserve the best, ma’am.
- English doesn’t include the perfect word to describe your greatness, ma’am. Maybe French does. That’s your [son/daughter]’s joke not mine. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
- I may not be as good as your son, but you have never treated me differently, so I wish you a beautiful birthday full of happiness and love.
- Welcome to another year, I hope you enjoy this birthday, because it’s specially made for the special women.
- Happy Birthday, Ma’am! May this day bring you joy and laughter as you blow out those candles with us.