Birthday Wishes for Roommate: I remember the first day I was introduced to my roommate, she had a mean look on her face, and for some reason didn’t seem to like me. Few years down the lane and now we are best friends. I never forgot her birthdays because she didn’t forget mine, and each birthday morning, I woke her up with a little message to appreciate her for being awesomely awesome.
Send one of these happy birthday wishes and greetings to your roommate, male or female, to show them how happy you’re for being a friend to them. The list includes sweet and funny ways.
- Happy Birthday to the best roommate anyone could ever ask for.
- Happy Birthday to my awesomely amazing roommate.
- I never would have picked a better roommate, you complete me. Have a great birthday, dear.
- Each day is a blessing when I know I’m not coming home to a lonely apartment. Thanks for being a wonderful housemate. My best wishes.
- I’m blessed with another year to celebrate my roommate. I hope you have fun on your birthday, crazy party animal. Thinking of you!
- Happy Birthday to my roommate who is in a special category inside my mind. Enjoy every moment.
- Sending birthday wishes to my cool roommate. By the way, I still wonder how and when we became best of friends.
- Congratulations to a delightful housemate who sees collective things as a priority. Have a fabulous birthday, my cool friend.
- All the best to the first person in history to love me in spite of my shortcomings. Enjoy!
- You’ve actually made me realize the importance of conjoined efforts to make things work, and I will forever be grateful for everything you taught me. Happy Bday to you!
- It’s a beautiful feeling to share a great moment of my life with you; Thanks for everything we enjoyed together. My deepest wishes.
- Happy Birthday, Roommate of Forever!
- Happy Birthday to the world’s Number One Roommate!
- You gave me the courage to always try new things; may you have the courage today to eat a big cake alone.
- Happy Birthday, Roomie! Do you know that I miss you, and await the day I see you again?
- So sorry we’ve been apart for a while, it’s due to the strict nature of life after school, but now I hope we’ll be in regular contact. Happy Birthday, my sweet roommate!
- I just want to say thanks for hosting me, and Happy Bday!
- The good news is my roommate is turning a year older, the bad news is we can’t celebrate together this year. Have fun.
- You’re more than a roommate, you were a great mentor and tutor. Remain blessed forever.
- Can I ever forget how you always keep for me anything you get for yourself! An astonishing birthday to my precious housemate.
- There is nothing about you I hate, from the weird way you change your room to the games you play. You are a crazy roommate, but I love you. Best wishes.
- I know you’ll bake a big cake, there’s no need to hide it as I always sniff it out. Have a great birthday, and sorry in advance.
- Having a roommate like you has been exciting each year more than the last. Have a jovial birthday, I always wish you the best.
- Best birthday greetings to a dear friend, a great classmate, and a perfect roommate.
- This day will pass, but I will never stop celebrating you, my roommate. Enjoy each present that comes your way.
- For every moment with you, each memory created, and for all the beautiful never ending gaming time, I hope I get more of that. Age gracefully.
- I know it’s not easy to live with me, but I hope that from today on, I can change and be one of the best roommates you’ll ever have. I love you.
Here are some birthday messages for a roommate.
- Happy Birthday to my roommate who has the most outlandish combinations of wear.
- Even though you lost your head a lot of times, I’m happy that I used mine every time. Enjoy your party without losing your head.
- Has it been this long already? This is really one of the most awaited days on this month, because I get to play a prank on you.
- I hope this birthday will be better than the last one; thinking about your last one still sends chills down my spine.
- A wonderful day to celebrate my cute housemate. May you live to be an old toothless grumpy [granny/granddad] with loads of grandkids. I love you.