Family First Quotes: Nothing is more important than family, so we always say it this way: family comes first.
Positive energy always resides in the presence of your family around you. Even if your family is not the best, you will always notice that you feel incomprehensible comfort when you are together, talking to them, playing with them, or even taking a walk outside with them.
What does it take to build a family? It takes love. Only love can make families, friends, and everything good in this world. As it’s all about love, so family comes first.
Do you want to read some quotes concerning this matter? Well, let me help you. My family also comes first, so I searched the web to find the most inspirational quotes about family, and I got this beautiful collection.
These are the top 30 family first quotes to remind you of your roots. Get inspired with one of the following quotes and then share the list on Facebook, Instagram, or elsewhere.
Top 10 Family First Quotes
These are the 10 best family first quotes. I hope they are the best for you too.
- “My family really does come first. It always did and always will.” – Meryl Streep
- “My family comes first, then others.” ― Anoir Ou–Chad
- “The memories we make with our family is everything.” – Candace Cameron Bure
- “My family comes first. Maybe that’s what makes me different from other guys.” – Bobby Darin
- “A man should never neglect his family for business.” — Walt Disney
- “In a time of test, family is best.” — Burmese Proverb
- “My family is my life, and everything else comes second as far as what’s important to me.” – Michael Imperioli
- “You go through life wondering what is it all about, but at the end of the day, it’s all about family.” – Rod Stewart
- “Family is a life jacket in the stormy sea of life.” – J.K. Rowling
- “We may have our differences, but nothing’s more important than family.” – Coco
Family Comes First Quotes
Did you like the top 10 quotes? If so, let’s read more inspirational family first quotes to remind you of the love and joy of family.
- “Let your first interest be in your home. The baby you hold in your arms will grow quickly as the sunrise and the sunset of the rushing days.” — Gordon B. Hinckley
- “Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.” – Anthony Brandt
- “The most important thing in the world is family and love.” – John Wooden
- “If you have friends and family who love you unconditionally – you truly have everything!” ― Lindsey Rietzsch
- “Family became so important to me. Without it, I was like a tree alone in a desert.” ― Alephonsion Deng
- “Family is your most reliable source of support in any situation because love from your family is unconditional.” ― Auliq Ice
- “The well-being of my loved ones is more important to me than what the society thinks of me.” ― Abhijit Naskar
- “A happy family is but an earlier heaven.” — George Bernard Shaw
- “Appreciate the gifts of the world, but never lose value for your family.” ― Wayne Chirisa
- “One day, you will do things for me that you hate. That is what it means to be family.” ― Jonathan Safran Foer
See Also: 35 Special People Quotes
Quotes About Putting Family First
- “I’ve always put my family first and that’s just the way it is.” – Jamie Lee Curtis
- “Family is not an important thing. It’s everything.” – Michael J. Fox
- “Family – like branches on a tree, we all grow in different directions, yet our roots remain as one.”
- “The family is one of nature’s masterpieces.” – George Santayana
- “You are born into your family and your family is born into you. No returns. No exchanges.” — Elizabeth Berg
- “The world, we’d discovered, doesn’t love you like your family loves you.” — Louis Zamperini
- “Family and friends are hidden treasures, seek them and enjoy their riches.” — Wanda Hope Carter
- “Unconditional love is loving your kids for who they are, not for what they do… It isn’t something you will achieve every minute of every day. But it is the thought we must hold in our hearts every day.” – Stephanie Marston
- “I believe that the greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you.” – Joyce Meyer
- “The strength of a family, like the strength of an army, lies in its loyalty to each other.” – Mario Puzo
Did you like my collection of 30 family first quotes? If so, why not share it everywhere? You have to make others feel what you are feeling right now after reading the quotes.
Anyway, I’m happy you stopped here to read my article. Thank you!
Until next time!
Last Updated on November 16, 2023SHARE ON