Know Your Worth Quotes: When you know your real worth and identify your strengths, you will realize that you deserve the best of everything, so the least you can do for yourself is value it.
Sometimes you feel frustrated and lose your determination because of life’s obstacles, and other times because of a word someone said. But when your strength lies within you, you realize that no matter what happens, you are able to face it and change it.
When you know your worth, you will surely love yourself and love being yourself. You will be proud of who you are and that you are different only by being you.
Let the following know your worth quotes help you believe in yourself and know how far you can go and how far your dreams can reach.
This is a collection of the 40 best know your worth quotes from famous writers, philosophers, scientists, and famous people. Pick up the one that fits the bill and share it on your Facebook timeline.
Best Know Your Worth Quotes
- “Know yourself, know your worth.” — Drake
- “Sometimes the hardest part of the journey is believing you’re worthy of the trip.” — Glenn Beck
- “Know your worth, even if others don’t. You are Special. You are Unique. You are Awesome.” — Nidhi Singh Chauhan
- “When you refuse to settle for less than the best…the best tends to track you down.” — Mandy Hale
- “You might feel worthless to one person, but you are priceless to another. Don’t ever forget your worth.” — Luan Legacy
- “You’re worthy of being chosen, fought for, and loved. Remember that.” — Mark Groves
- “The deeper you love yourself, the more the universe will affirm your worth.” — Alan Cohen
- “Once you know your worth, no one can make you feel worthless.” — Rashida Rowe
- “Know your worth and don’t settle for anything else. You were born to win!” — June Doyle
- “There will always be someone who can’t see your worth. Don’t let it be you.” — Unknown
- “You accepted less because you thought a little was better than nothing. Know your worth.” — Trent Shelton
Inspirational Know Your Worth Quotes
- “If you want to improve your self-worth, stop giving other people the calculator.” — Tim Fargo
- “If you wish to achieve worthwhile things in your personal and career life, you must become a worthwhile person in your own self-development.” ― Brian Tracy
- “Why settle for a lesser vision? When you are destined for greatness!” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Until you know your worth you’ll continue to seek other people’s approval just to feel good about yourself.” — Sonya Parker
- “Now if you know what you’re worth. Then go out and get what you’re worth.” — Sylvester Stallone
- “The journey is valuable, but believing in your talents, your abilities, and your self-worth can empower you to walk down an even brighter path.” — Soledad O’Brien
- “Don’t try to prove anything about yourself to anyone. It isn’t necessary. Your worth shines through to others — know your worth.” — Alexandra Stoddard
- “Only make decisions that support your self-image, self-esteem, and self-worth.” ― Oprah Winfrey
- “You need to love yourself. Love yourself so much to the point that your energy and aura reject anyone who doesn’t know your worth.” — Billy Chapata
- “The moment you feel you have to prove your worth to someone is the moment to absolutely and utterly walk away.” — Alysia Harris
- “Nothing has value without self-worth.” ― Rasheed Ogunlaru
- “Know who you are and have the confidence to show it!” ― Anneka Jordan
You Are Worthy Quotes
- “Self-worth comes from one thing — thinking that you are worthy.” — Wayne Dyer
- “You may be the only person left who believes in you, but it’s enough. It takes just one star to pierce a universe of darkness.” — Richelle E. Goodrich
- “Remember, you’re not half of anything, you’re twice of everything.” ― Viet Thanh Nguyen
- “You’ve sacrificed too much for others. Now do the same for yourself.” ― Mitta Xinindlu
- “Never suppress your greatness just to fit in!” ― Anneka Jordan
- “You are worthy of love and belonging.” ― Brené Brown
- “When you undervalue what you do, the world will undervalue who you are.” ― Oprah Winfrey
- “Never chase people in your life. No one is worthier than you to be chased.” ― Avijeet Das
- “Your only limit is the one you set for yourself.” ― Roy T. Bennett
- “Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.” — Mark Twain
- “Any relationship that never considered your values should not stay longer in your heart. Know your worth!” — Terry Mark
Value Yourself Quotes
- “If you don’t know your own value, somebody will tell you your value, and it’ll be less than you’re worth.” — Bernard Hopkins
- “When you start loving yourself and respecting your time and energy, things will change. Get to know your worth, and your value will go up.” — Germany Kent
- “Your net worth can fluctuate, but your self-worth should only appreciate.” — Chris Gardner
- “Never cry for that person who doesn’t know the value of your tears.” — Unknown
- “You must find the courage to leave the table if respect is no longer being served.” — Tene Edwards
- “Living your life without knowing your worth is a sin.” — Nitin Namdeo
- “Know your worth. Some people never want you to realize your greatness because your being mediocre comforts them.” — Tony Gaskins
- “Role models are only of limited use. For no one is as important, potentially powerful and as key in your life and world as you.” ― Rasheed Ogunlaru
See Also: Top 30 Treat Yourself Quotes
How do you feel now? Everything is fine? Yes, it is. I think you now feel the power of directing your mind towards knowing your worth. Trust me, you are great, you are enough, and you deserve only the best.
The time of sadness and crying has gone. Now, it’s time to show our strength to live a fulfilling life by just believing in ourselves. Our ability to know our worth comes from loving ourselves and believing that we can do it.
We hope you loved the quotes enough to let someone know their worth by just sharing the list on Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, or elsewhere.
Last Updated on November 13, 2023SHARE ON