Proud of You Quotes: Getting here means only one thing: you are proud of someone enough that it pushed you to search for some ways to express how proud you are of them. Guess what! You are not the only one who has someone to be proud of; everybody does.
Show your son, daughter, brother, sister, father, mother, spouse, or friend how much you are proud of them and the person they have become. Show your happiness for something they have achieved and put a smile on their face. Let our list of “proud of you” messages and quotes help you say it in a special way.
Proud of You Quotes and Messages
Let’s begin with some “proud of you” messages and quotes for everyone. You can send one of the following messages to someone you love: a family member, spouse, or friend.
- I’m proud of you and the person you have become.
- May be I don’t usually convey my feelings to you, but you have to know that I’m proud of you and all what you did for success.
- Reminder! I will always be proud of you and your success.
- You don’t have to succeed every time to make me proud. I am and will always be proud of you.
- Being your wife fills my heart with pride and happiness. Thank you for being the best husband in the world.
- “I’m so proud of you that it makes me proud of me. I hope you know that.” – John Green
- Did I ever tell you why I brag all the time? Because I have a wonderful brother. I’m proud of you.
- Dad, maybe you are not a president or astronaut, but you are a man who brings pride to everyone around him.
- I have to tell the world how proud I am of my one-of-a-kind sister. I love you.
- “When people are proud of their speech, be proud of your silence.” – Luqman
- I really know that you do your best to make your dreams come true. I’m proud of you and inspired by your persistence.
Proud of You Messages for Daughter
Look at the lady your daughter has become and send her a heart-touching message, showing her how beautiful she is and how proud you are of her.
- I’m proud of the little princess you are and the queen you are going to be. My daughter, you are a blessing from God.
- I’m proud of you, my little one. You remind me of how beautiful I was when I was your age.
- You didn’t just make me the proudest parent; you also made me the proudest grandparent, as long as your kids inherited success from you.
- My dear daughter, I’m so proud of you because you stay on the right path even if you are upset over something. Keep being that cool girl.
- Roses are red. Violets are blue. I will never stop being proud of you.
Proud of You Messages for Son
The following messages will help you convey your feelings to your son, showing him how proud you are of him, his success, and the man he has become.
- You are the best son any parent could ask for. I’m so proud of you.
- Congratulations on turning into an amazing man. I’m the proudest father alive.
- Maybe I’m not the best parent, but I’m sure you are the best son ever. I hope you know how proud I’m of you.
- “Always work hard, be honest, and be proud of who you are.” – Patricia Velasquez
- Mom and Dad are always proud of you, and we hope you are proud of who you are. I love you, dear.
Your child, sibling, parent, or lover knows that you are proud of them, but when it comes to words, we all love the beautiful word. We like to feel that we bring happiness to those around us, so when we have the opportunity to send a beautiful message to a close person, do not hesitate and tell them how much you love them and how proud you are of them. That will double their happiness for success, and even if there is no reason for your message, it will still touch their heart and put a smile on their face. Anyway, tell your son, daughter, brother, sister, dad, mom, or spouse how proud you are of them.SHARE ON