What better news for a woman than knowing she is pregnant? What better news for a man than knowing he is going to be a dad? Welcoming a new baby is the best thing for a couple, and nothing can stop them from celebrating or spreading happiness at home. Share the expectant parents’ joy with a heartfelt congratulations message to show your support to the pregnant lady during this special time.
Whether the pregnant lady is your wife, sister, friend, or colleague, wish her the best during her pregnancy with one of our beautifully crafted pregnancy congratulations messages that will help you convey your feelings to the expectant parents.
Congratulations on Pregnancy Wishes
- Congratulations on your pregnancy! What a lucky baby!
- Sending my prayers to the would-be parents. Congratulations!
- From a beautiful wife to a beautiful mom. Congratulations on being pregnant!
- Sending heartfelt wishes to you and your mini version, your new baby.
- Congratulations on your pregnancy! You know what! You will be one of the best mothers in the world.
- What great news! I’m so happy for you and your new journey. May your pregnancy be safe and cheerful for you.
- Congratulations, mom-to-be! From now on, you have to practice to be ready for your baby’s inappropriate questions.
- Can you tell me what it feels like to bring new life to earth? Congratulations to the new mama!
- Best wishes to you and your new bundle of joy.
- Don’t listen to whatever they tell you about how busy and tired you will be after giving birth. Trust me, nothing in your life is more wonderful than being a mother.
- Welcome to parenthood! You are going to be wonderful parents.
- [Best Friend] Congratulations, bestie, on being pregnant! Are you planning to replace me with that baby?
- My friend is expecting a child! WOW! I can’t wait to see how it looks like. Congratulations!
- Want some advice for your pregnancy? Don’t be afraid of giving birth; it will be your greatest achievement.
- Congratulations on your pregnancy! May God bless you with the strength you need for playing, jumping, and running later with your little love.
- [Second Baby] Congratulations to you on pregnancy, and congratulations to [first child’s name] on having a baby [brother/sister].
- Congratulations to both of you on expecting a child! I’m sure you will be amazing parents.
- Congratulations on your little bundle of joy! You are going to give the world a new diamond.
- [Funny] Congratulations on turning into a balloon. Can you tell me when you will fly? I’m curious.
- Congratulations on your pregnancy! I look forward to seeing your face when you hold your baby for the first time.
- I’m wishing you strength and good health during pregnancy and extending my congratulations to both of you.
- I’m very excited for you. You finally got the missing piece of your family tree.
- Here’s to a new adventure. Ready, steady, go!
- Look at you! You are the cutest pregnant lady I have ever known. Congratulations, Dear Sister!
Related: Happy 1st Birthday Wishes
Do you have any idea what is going on? With a sweet message from you, there will be no depression during pregnancy. Make the expectant parents feel your support, and try to personalize your message according to the baby. So add more sweet words if it’s a baby girl, and add a sense of humor if it’s the second or third baby. What if the pregnant lady is still in the first trimester? It’s simple; just congratulate her and her husband in a general way. Anyway, we hope our list of pregnancy wishes and congratulations is the best for you.
Last Updated on January 10, 2024SHARE ON