1st Birthday Wishes: One-year-old babies are a blessing to every parent. They are the joy of continuity; the love you thought could only be shown by you. People fall in love with newborn babies, and that’s why on their 1st birthdays, everyone shows up with presents trying to make a cute baby smile.
You don’t know how to say Happy First Birthday? 1st birthdays should be memorable, cute and awesome, even if babies aren’t fully aware of what is happening, the smiles on their faces show it all. Here are some first birthday wishes included in over 100 messages to help you find the perfect way to wish a sweet baby a happy 1st birthday.
Happy First Birthday Wishes
Let’s start with a big collection of sweet and sincere 1st birthday wishes and quotes for all babies, boys and girls. Whether you are the baby’s uncle, aunt, parent, grandparent, or even a friend to their parents, the following general messages will help you wish them a happy 1st birthday in a very special way.
- Hey, baby! Are you ready to eat the cake? Yes, start training. You will leave breast feeding soon.
- You’re crying for milk while we’re blowing out your birthday candles. How great you are!
- It’s your first birthday, by the way, you are always the first. Love you, baby!
- You’ll probably not remember what happens now, but the memory of this day will remain with us forever. Happy First Birthday!
- It’s my pleasure to be the 1st person to make a wish for you on your 1st birthday. Cheers!
- Season 1 of keeping up with you has ended, time for season 2.
- I hope your first birthday makes your face bubble up with joy. I love you too much, munchkin.
- Babies are cute, but you’re the cutest. Birthdays are nice, but the first are always the best. Cheers!
- You deserve a first class party for your first birthday. Let’s make it happen.
- Are we dreaming or the days flew fast? I think you jumped from one month to one year. Best wishes, big baby.
- Happy 1st Birthday to the little beauty! I hope you grow wiser, happier and stronger. I love you, baby.
- I know you can’t read my message now, but at least you can unwrap my gift and eat the cake. That’s enough, sweet angel.
- Your innocence and cuteness have the power to make a room in everyone’s heart. You are the sweetest one-year-old baby in this world.
- You are the youngest one in our family, but you can affect us easily by your charming eyes. Happy 1st Birthday, Sweetheart!
- You’re still very small and don’t know what’s happening around you; it’s your birthday, everyone is enjoying just because of you. Love you, honey.
- Aww! You’re one of the cutest little babies around with your tiny feet and little fingers. Happy Birthday, Sweetie!
- It’s been 365 days of unending joy, fun and laughter. Cheers to many more days.
- Donald Duck, Tweety, and minions are saying, “Have fun, baby.”
- Hello! I want you to save this wish, so you can open it up when you know what’s going on. You will always have your family here to love you no matter what.
- Your infinite beauty and cuteness make everyone do whatever you like. Best wishes to the most attractive baby ever.
Maybe the baby won’t laugh after seeing your card, because they don’t know what is going on at all, but bringing laughter to their parents will be something cool. Babies are funny anyway, so the sense of humor comes easily if we just think of their cute appearance with diapers. Brain storming is done, so get yourself ready to think of a funny message. Luckily, the following funny 1st birthday messages for babies will inspire you to finish a sweet greeting card.
- Happy first birthday to the funniest one-year-old baby. Are you ready to make us laugh tonight?
- You’re too small for me to say you’re 1 year OLD. So I’ll say, you’re 1 year YOUNG.
- My first wish for you on your 1st birthday is to keep your feet away from the cake.
- It’s really very hard to take pictures of a brat who doesn’t even know what’s going on. Anyway, you are the one who ruined your birthday memories. Love you, sweetheart.
- Happy Birthday, Baby! You are going to grow into someone amazing, but for now, diaper change!
- As you’re turning one, you can enjoy many new things in life. Different diapers, different powders, funny showers, pooping on daddy, throwing up on mommy. Ahhhh, some of the best times around. Let’s see what you do in year 2!
- When you grow up, you have to know that your siblings were painting on your face on your first birthday.
Read More: Funny Birthday Wishes
Baby boys are just brats, so we have written some messages that are aimed at brats. Whether you want to congratulate the one-year-old baby boy on his first birthday or simply wish him a happy birthday, the following 1st birthday wishes for baby boys will help you say it perfectly.
- Happy Birthday, Little Munchkin! Congratulations on turning one.
- I’m waiting to take a picture of our little brat with his first cake. Get ready!
- I can’t believe that the baby boy who was trying to open his eyes, is already turning one. You are amazing, sweetie.
- I smile every time I see you. You’re just an adorable baby. Happy Birthday, Strong Boy.
Read More: Birthday Wishes for Boys
Babies are cute, but baby girls are the cutest creatures ever. On a baby girl’s first birthday, get a message ready for her and her parents. The following 1st birthday wishes for baby girls will inspire you to phrase a sweet message that will touch the girl and her parents. That’s right; she will grow up and read it one day.
- Happy 1st Birthday to the most beautiful baby girl in the world! You are such a one-derful girl.
- Hey, sweetie! With the coos you sound off, you’re so cute. Happy 1st Bday, Little Princess!
- To the most wonderful one-year-old baby girl, may you always make your parents the happiest people in the world with your funny smile.
- The cutest baby girl in town deserves a Hello-kitty doll on her first birthday.
- We say, “Ladies First,” so what about a lady celebrating her first birthday? You are really a princess.
Read More: Birthday Wishes for Girls
Are you looking for a message for your one-year-old son? The day your son was born is one of your life’s best days, so his 1st birthday will remind you of this day. As you feel you are the happiest dad or mom, you will need to express this happiness. The following first birthday wishes and quotes for sons will help you express your happiness and congratulate your boy on starting one more year of his life.
- I remember your first day, your first night, your first meal, your first laugh, and even your first word. Now I get to see your first birthday; I’m the luckiest [dad/mom] in the world.
- A while ago, you were kicking in your mother’s womb. You still kick me in the face when I feed you. Just a little while more, I’ll get you a football to kick around. Best wishes, sweetheart.
- Happy Birthday to the best one-year-old boy ever, my adorable cute son.
- I awaited you for a long time, honey. You’re a miracle in my world. Happy 1st Birthday, Son.
- I really can’t wait to see you walk and run because the rate at which you love to crawl is so alarming, but yet interesting. Keep exercising those bones, son.
Read More: Birthday Wishes for Son
Want a birthday message for your one-year-old daughter? As this may be the first time for you to write something to your sweet daughter, let’s make it the best. She will read it one day, so surprise her with your words by checking out the following first birthday wishes for daughters to find the one that will inspire you to finish your perfect message. Finally, congrats to you on seeing your daughter turn one.
- I can remember holding you in my arms a year ago. Though you’re older and bigger, you’re still cute and your chuckles are still music to my ears.
- Happy First Birthday to the sweet girl who always drives her mom crazy. Enjoy, baby!
- My little queen, you have been around for a year. How does that make you feel? Does it make you want your bottle? OK!
- Your broken words and random acts can make me forget who I’m. A wonderful Bday to my sweet one-year-old daughter.
- Happy 1st Birthday to the best daughter ever!
Read Also: Birthday Wishes for Daughter
Want to give your little nephew a special first birthday? The following sweet and heartfelt first birthday wishes for nephews will help any uncle or aunt celebrate the birthday boy in style. Read every message and pick up the one you like the most.
- Do you know that your uncle/aunt wants to have you all to himself/herself? You’re the sweetest baby boy ever.
- You’re the cutest baby boy I ever saw. I love the way you light up when you see something new and interesting like your aunt’s/uncle’s face. Have a cool day, darling.
- Happy 1st Birthday, Nephew! Keep becoming sweeter every day.
- I hope this’s the first of many for my cool nephew. I will always be by your side, sweetheart.
- You don’t know how much this day is important, but I captured the memories, so one day, I will show you how cute you were. Happy 1st Birthday, Nephew!
Read More: Birthday Messages for Nephew
Maybe your one-year-old niece can’t pronounce “uncle” or “aunt” yet, but she can surely say some other words, so try to mention one or two. Be that cool uncle or aunt by buying a special gift for your dear niece, but that’s surely after preparing the greeting card. The following first birthday wishes and messages for nieces will help you finish the card with one sweet message.
- Happy 1st Birthday to the most beautiful niece ever!
- Let it be on record; I’m the one who took your embarrassing pictures. I’m sure you’ll come for me when you’re older. Happy Birthday to the sweetest 1-year-old niece.
- What can I truly say to see that special smile you put on just for your aunty/uncle! You’re a wonderful girl.
- How cute my niece is looking when she puts on a party cap and starts weeping! It’s so amazing.
Read More: Birthday Messages for Niece
If you have a good relationship with your grandson, it will have a positive effect on his well-being. Even if he is still a baby and maybe doesn’t even know you, you have to start training from zero to build a strong relationship with him as he grows up. On your grandson’s first birthday, prepare a nice greeting card with a sweet message on it. Here are some 1st birthday wishes for grandsons.
- Happy First Birthday to the baby boy who turns my quiet home into a disco!
- I wish you another year of potty training, crawling and walking with the help of your [grandpa/grandma]!
- Wishing my cool grandson a marvelous first birthday. I love you, baby.
- Your grandma/grandpa is wishing you a unique first birthday, so don’t slap [her/him] as you always do.
As an adorable grandparent, wish your one-year-old granddaughter a happy birthday in a special way. You won’t just bring happiness to your heart after doing that, but also to the parents of the birthday girl. Here are some first birthday wishes and messages for granddaughters; pick out the one you think is perfect.
- Little baby girl, it’s time to to see you drool over the cake. Best wishes from your granny.
- Happy 1st Birthday, my dear granddaughter! I’m waiting to see your cute smile and hear your giggles tonight.
- Watching cartoons with my 1-year-old granddaughter is the fondest of my memories; let’s watch some more, baby girl.
- Happy 1st Birthday to my youngest friend who doesn’t even know that—my cute granddaughter!
As a sibling to a one-year-old baby boy, you are filled with energy to play with him all the time, so he deserves a big thank you from you. On your brother’s first birthday, make your message unique and cool because one day he will see it. The following 1st birthday wishes for brothers will help you have the mission completed.
- Let’s see how much you change diapers. It’s nothing to be embarrassed about. Everyone went through it. A sweet birthday to a sweet baby.
- Happy 1st Birthday to the cutest brother ever. I love you, dude!
- The fun is occurring at this boring place just because of you, all are saying Happy First Birthday to my little brother.
- Happy 1st Birthday to the baby who gave me an excuse to ride bikes and play with toys again. Thank you, my bro!
Read More: Birthday Wishes for Brother
Maybe your baby sister is naughty, maybe she is innocent, but only one thing we are sure of; one day she will be your partner in crime. So writing a special message on your sister’s first birthday will be something she will love when she grows up. Here are some first birthday wishes for sisters to help you find an ideal way to wish her the best.
- How much you brighten our room when you start giggling! It’s one of the funniest moments. Happy Birthday, little sis!
- Thank you for coming into my life. Happy 1st Birthday, my sweet sister!
- One year was enough to prove that you are the best sister in the world, so what if you are two?
- You made my dreams come true by being my little sister. Have a fabulous first birthday, sweetie!
- Joyeux anniversaire 1sf. When you’re old enough, I’ll tell you what it means. Cheers, sis!
Read Also: 300+ Birthday Wishes for Sister
If they are twins, there is no need to make two cards or two messages; just double the power of your message by using one of the following first birthday wishes for twins.
- Happy 1st Birthday to the cutest twins on earth! You guys double the trouble.
- One year ago, you brought the fountains of lightning into my life, then doubled them. Happy First Birthday to the best one-year-old twins in this world.
- We will record this celebration for both of you, so you can see how cute you were when you blew out the candles together.
Read More: Birthday Wishes for Twins
If you are a guest at the party and want your message aimed at the baby’s parents, here are some first birthday wishes and quotes for a one-year-old baby’s dad and mom from guests.
- Happy 1st Birthday to your little baby [boy/girl]. I wish you the best of luck in reaching [his/her] 101st birthday and beyond.
- You lived one year as parents; may you live this forever. Throw a unique party for your little hero/princess.
- I hope you both had fun the last year with your baby. For many more years of fun and joy together. Happy Birthday!
Related: Happy 2nd Birthday Wishes
As one-year-olds take a few steps without support, you also have to take a step towards making their parents happy after reading your message. We have many sweet and funny messages, and Happy first birthday wishes and quotes above to help you find the perfect greeting for the baby. Whether the baby is your son, daughter, relative, or just a friend’s baby, we have got you covered; just check out the first section if you are confused.SHARE ON