Do you have fake people in your life? Have you just spotted a selfish friend? If so, relax. It’s ok. It always happens, and we all experience such things.
If you are looking for fake and selfish friends quotes, you are already in the right place. What matters now is that everything is normal. Feeling sad or even crying is very normal when we get shocked by others. So try to breathe, relax, and let me show you something that may comfort you.
I searched the web for some inspirational quotes about true friends, fake friends, and selfish friends as well. I gathered up these inspirational quotes from famous people to help you express the feelings that those selfish people have hurt.
Whatever you are trying to find, don’t forget that, as there are fake friends and selfish people in your life, true friends are also there. Just be wise when you choose your friends and surround yourself with only good people.
These are the 25 best quotes about fake and selfish friends that will help you be stronger. Read and share on Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, or elsewhere.
Top 10 Fake Selfish Friends Quotes
Let’s start with the 10 best quotes about fake and selfish friends. They will surely inspire and motivate you to move on.
- “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
- “A friend who stands with you in pressure is more valuable than a hundred ones who stand with you in pleasure.” — Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton
- “Before you count your friends, make sure you can count on them. Some friends are only around when they want something from you but are never there when you need something from them.” — Rashida Rowe
- “Being honest may not get you many friends, but it’ll always get you the right ones.” — John Lenon
- “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.” — Arnold H. Glasgow
- “A fake friend is an enemy in disguise.” — Ellen J. Barrier
- “One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.” — Euripides
- “Don’t tell me what they say about me. Tell me why they feel comfortable telling you.” — Denzel Washington
- “A friendship that can cease has never been real.” — St. Jerome
- “False friendship, like the ivy, decays and ruins the walls it embraces, but true friendship gives new life and animation to the object it supports.” — Richard Burton
- “A man is called selfish not for pursuing his own good, but for neglecting his neighbor’s.” ― Richard Whately
- “Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness.” ― Martin Luther King, Jr.
See Also: Top 20 Heartless Selfish Quotes
Brutal Selfish People Quotes
- “Eliminate those fake friends who seem real when you have something and disappear when you have nothing.” — Rashida Rowe
- “Some people are willing to betray years of friendship just to get a little bit of the spotlight.” — Lauren Conrad
- “So much of what we learn about love is taught by people who never really loved us.” — R.H. Sins
- “Selfishness comes from poverty in the heart, from the belief that love is not abundant.” — Don Miguel Ruiz
- “Some people think that the truth can be hidden with a little cover-up and decoration. But as time goes by, what is true is revealed, and what is fake fades away.” — Ismail Haniyeh
- “Selfish people also tend to have victim mindsets. Their actions plant seeds of loneliness; then they cry upon the blooming.” — Steve Maraboli
- “Selfish persons are incapable of loving others, but they are not capable of loving themselves either.” — Erich Fromm
- “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” — Oprah Winfrey
- “No person is your friend who demands your silence or denies your right to grow.” — Alice Walker
- “Pretend to be poor in reality, and you’ll notice a decrease in your friend’s list and requests.” — Michael Bassey Johnson
- “If you want to be a generous giver, you have to watch out for selfish takers.” — Adam Grant
- “The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves.” — William Penn
- “It is only the great-hearted who can be true friends. The mean and cowardly can never know what true friendship means.” — Charles Kingsley
I hope you liked my collection of the top 25 fake and selfish friends quotes. I hope you are feeling well now.
Don’t forget to share the list.
Read Next: 20 Broken Friendship Quotes
Last Updated on January 10, 2024SHARE ON