Have you been searching for amazing proud to be a nurse quotes? If so, you have found the most amazing collection of quotes concerning this matter.
The well-known saying about nurses is that they are angels of mercy. It may seem like an overstatement, but if you are one of these nurses, you will understand why people gave them this name.
Nurses are people who devote themselves to the service of others and relieving their pain. Going through all stages of health care requires the presence of nurses from hello to goodbye, so it is not possible to build a health institution depending on doctors and workers only.
To not waste your time, the following quotes were collected from different online sources to inspire every proud nurse and help her love her profession even more. You will also find motivational quotes to share with your favorite nurse, whether you are a friend or a patient taken care of by her.
These are the top 20 proud to be a nurse quotes available on the web. Show gratitude for all nurses by sharing the collection on social media.
Best Proud To Be A Nurse Quotes
- “Nurses are the heart of healthcare.” — Donna Wilk Cardillo
- “The doctors may be mapping out the war games, but it is the nurses who make the conflict bearable.” — Jodi Picoult
- “Our job as nurses is to cushion the sorrow and celebrate the job every day while we are “just doing our jobs”. — Christine Belle
- “Nursing is a noble profession, filled with wonderful people, and with the support of each other, you can go on providing great care to vulnerable patients all over the world.” — Mentor Merlin
- “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” — Mahatma Gandhi
- “Constant attention by a good nurse may be just as important as a major operation by a surgeon.” — Dag Hammarskjold
- “Teachers and nurses get the best seats in heaven.” — Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “Nurses: one of the few blessings of being ill.” — Sara Moss-Wolfe
- “They may forget your name, but they will never forget how you made them feel.” — Maya Angelou
- “America’s nurses are the beating heart of our medical system.” — Barack Obama
- “Caring is the essence of nursing.” — Jean Watson
- “Nurses are there when the last breath is taken, and nurses are there when the first breath is taken. Although it is more enjoyable to celebrate the birth, it is just as important to comfort in death.” — Christine Bell
- “A nurse dispenses comfort, compassion, and caring without even a prescription.” — Val Saintsbury
Inspirational Proud To Be A Nurse Quotes
- “Save one life, you’re a hero. Save 100 lives, you’re a Nurse.” — Unknown
- “Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear, and the blind can see.” — Mark Twain
- “Good nurses greatly contribute to the success and stability of healthcare institutions and to the mental and physical wellbeing of their patients.” — Mentor Merlin
- “Speaking to numerous teachers and nurses, I am consistently struck by the sense of mission they have about their work.” — Charles Kennedy
- “Nurses don’t wait until October to celebrate Make a Difference Day – they make a difference every day!” — Unknown
- “When a person decides to become a nurse, they make the most important decision of their lives. They choose to dedicate themselves to the care of others.” — Margaret Harvey
- “The nurse should have the ability to explain complex information in an easy-to-understand manner, it’s a key skill.” — Mentor Merlin
See Also: 30+ Birthday Quotes for Nurse
As a nurse, I hope you feel even more proud now. As someone else, I hope my collection of proud to be a nurse quotes inspired you and helped you find something cool to share with the nurse you hold dear.
Nurses deserve such good words, so whenever you have an opportunity to thank a nurse, never hesitate.
Share the list on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, and elsewhere.
Last Updated on December 23, 2023SHARE ON