Valentine’s Day Messages for Wife
Your wife, the woman of your dreams, the one you vowed your love, loyalty and devotion to, the woman who completes you, makes you happy and loves you no matter the season. What do you do for such a woman during Valentines? What big gesture can you show her to tell her she is the only woman in your eyes? Apart from the romantic candle-lit dinner, the flowers and candy, you can also write her a sweet message to show that she is always on your mind and that Valentine comes every day with her in your arms. Here are some messages you can send to her;
- Romantic Valentine’s Day Messages for Wife
- Funny Valentine’s Day Messages for Wife
- Valentine’s Day Messages for Wife who is Far Away – Long Distance Relationship
- Valentine’s Day Messages for Wife To Be – Your Future Wife
- Valentine’s Day Messages for Wife and Daughter
- Valentine’s Day Messages for Wife and Son
- First Valentine’s Day Messages for Wife
- Valentine’s Day Messages for A Pregnant Wife
- Cute Valentine’s Day Messages for Wife
Romantic Valentine’s Day Messages for Wife
- In the middle of night I got up and started to think about all the love I’ve experienced from you my love. My life wouldn’t have moved an inch without you. Happy Valentine’s Day love.
- There’s healing in every touch you give to me, that is why I never want to get my hands off you. I love and cherish you with all my life. Happy Valentine’s Day my wife.
- You’re more beautiful than flowers. Happy Valentine’s Day my life and wife. May God bless us with more love in our life.
- Please stay always with me. Every time with you is golden and never forgotten. May our love never die. Happy Valentine’s Day cute wife.
- Every man knows when their life is complete, I knew mine was completely complete when I found you. Happy Valentine’s Day my wife, thanks for always being there.
- Every pain becomes simple when you are with me, I forget my mishaps and start to enjoy my life. Happy Valentine’s Day, my sweet wife.
- Your smile is my everyday hope. This is my strength and the reason of my existence. I love you so much, my darling wife. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- What else would heaven be! My life is so beautiful, just because of you. I feel so lucky to have a partner like you. Have a wonderful Valentine’s Day.
- Romantic Valentine’s Day Messages
- You are my love, my companion, and my life partner – what a unique bond we share. I promise even if I die, I will always be with you. Wish you a fabulous Valentine’s Day.
- Every morning, when I see your face, all my restlessness calms down. You are my loving wife. I love you.
- On this special day, expectations are high from lovers all around the world, but the most important thing is to keep loving without anything in return. Happy Valentine’s Day my lovely wife.
- Loving you is really good that life itself depends so much on it. It wouldn’t be the same without you, never ever. Happy Valentine’s Day cute and pretty wife. Stay blessed and let’s have fun.
- Just watch softly the beat of this moment as it possesses my whole life where the world of my dreams is positioned. Have a fabulous Valentine’s Day, my dear wife.
- 300 Valentine’s Day Messages
- Old age can never stop us from celebrating this lovely day of love. May our love never die. Happy Valentine’s Day my good wife.
- My world became adorned when you entered on the threshold of my life, my head found its sky. Thank you, God, for blessing me such a passionate wife. Nice Valentine honey.
Funny Valentine’s Day Messages for Wife
- Everyone keeps asking me what I’ll give to my wife on Valentine’s Day, I tell them she already has me. 🙂 Happy Valentine’s Day honey.
- If there’s any love gauge in this world, it can’t measure the amount of love I have for you. 🙂 Happy Valentines sweetheart.
- Valentine’s Day Love SMS Messages
- I never believed any lady could make me miss my mother less, but you did. Happy Valentine’s Day but don’t tell her. 🙂
- To a lady who screams over seeing a mouse, let’s get a good kitty for you on Valentines. it will catch mice but I will catch you. 🙂
Valentine’s Day Messages for Wife who is Far Away – Long Distance Relationship
- I’ve had several experiences with women, but you are the rare one with lots of virtues and God given ability to display. I hope I can spend all days with you not just one day a week. Enjoy baby.
- I knew you were truly my life when I couldn’t help missing you so much when you left the country for few weeks. May your love continue to grow in me. Happy Valentine’s wife.
- I learned how to live life, how to enjoy but I didn’t learn how to spend life without you. This distance between us is long enough to make me miss you so much. Happy Valentine’s Darling.
- I have no other desire apart from you, my love for you will last forever even if I’m far away from you. Have a wonderful Valentine’s Day, my sweet wife.
Valentine’s Day Messages for Wife To Be – Your Future Wife
- Do you know one secret I’ve kept for a very long time? I can’t live nor exist without you. Your love makes me strong and sound. Happy Valentine’s Day my future wife.
- The best day of my life was when you accepted to spend forever with me, I love you so much my fiancee. Have the best Valentine.
- You are my divine light and I feel so complete in your arms. Wish you a very happy Valentine’s Day, my future wife.
- It is such a precious gift to have a best friend and a sister found in a lover. You took the most important spot in my life. I’m waiting our wedding day, I’m sure it will be greater than Valentines.
Valentine’s Day Messages for Wife and Daughter
- It’s here again, the world’s greatest love day. A day to celebrate the two girls that truly rests in the bottom of my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day to my precious wife and my cute daughter.
- There is nothing I wouldn’t do for my wife and my little daughter. I hope to make this valentine a day you both will forever hold in your memory.
- To my cute flowers, enjoy and have the best Valentine as we will celebrate together.
Valentine’s Day Messages for Wife and Son
- A wonderful Valentines to a cute lady and a naughty boy, my wife and son. You’re my everything.
- Living life without you and our baby boy is hell. I love both of you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- I’m so lucky that God has blessed me a beautiful wife and a wonderful son. Have a wonderful Valentine’s Day, my family.
First Valentine’s Day Messages for Wife
- You bring beauty in its true color and happiness in its true nature into my life. My life knows the best because you are the best. Happy First Valentine’s Day with my sweet wife.
- Happy Valentine’s Day honey. This day is going to be amazing just because it’s the first Valentine for us since our wedding. Let’s enjoy and spend it perfectly.
- It’s our day, a day we get to enjoy each other without any hesitation. I will always enjoy you my love. Happy Valentine wife!!
Valentine’s Day Messages for A Pregnant Wife
- Ladies may be cherished at youth age but the most important thing a lady can be is a good wife and mother. Although it’s your first pregnancy but I’m sure you will be a perfect mother.
- Be careful, maybe you will fly like helium balloons especially when you look like them. 🙂 Happy Valentines sweetie.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my pregnant lady that won’t be able to celebrate with me outside. Remember, you promised me that next Valentine will be a blast. 🙂
Cute Valentine’s Day Messages for Wife
- I got you from heavens, settled in the lines of fate. I’m your destiny and you are my path. I wish you a delightful Valentine’s Day.
- I’m your earth and you are my sky. Thank you for making my life joyful. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- What did I ever do to deserve you?! You complete me, make me whole and make me better. I love you so much my wife, you are the only one for me. The best Valentine for us.
- Valentine’s Day Messages for Girlfriend
- Valentine’s Day Love Sayings
- You are the only woman I love like my love to my mother, I love everything about you. I hope to make this valentine unforgettable for you.
- This valentine is for my special wife, the woman who saw a man in just a small teenage boy with a crush. I love you honey.
- You create in me a new and amazing heart, you make me the happiest person in the world. Have the best Valentine with me.
- Valentine for me is the day I get to celebrate my beautiful wife by showering her with all the love in me. You are the only one for me and you fit in me perfectly.
- Happy Valentines my wife, you still make my heart skip a beat when I see you, every moment with you is like our first. I adore you darling.
- You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I can never take you for granted, I love you so much and I know you will have a great valentine this time.
- You are the only girl for me, the only one I love and would gladly do anything for, Happy Valentines my love.
- Understanding is one of the strongest forces of every relationship. Thanks for loving me even though I’m not perfect. Happy Valentine’s Day my wife.
- This life is too short, even centuries are not enough for our love, I want my every breath with you, my loving wife. Wish you a very happy Valentine’s Day.
- Happy Valentines my wife, you are the most amazing woman I know of, you make me so happy and with you I have everything under one roof.
- These moments are totally for us, let’s enjoy and live every single bit of it. Have a happy Valentine’s Day, my wife.
- I’ve been at many places and I’ve seen a lot of people and their cultures but it seems like no one could match your unparalleled virtues. Happy Valentine’s Day to my cute wife.
- Happy Valentines my wife, you are the most interesting thing that has ever happened to me, I love you so much and hope we can enjoy each other forever.
- You are the woman of my dreams and the only one I belong to. I love you and hope this valentine will expand our love for each other. I love you my wife.
- Lucky are the ones who live their life in love and I also want to spend my whole life in the fragrance of your love, my sweetheart. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Love is totally devoid of patience, it’s naive and full of passions. You made my life complete with the purity of your love. Happy Valentine’s Day, honey.