Me Myself And I Quotes: There is a trap that most of us fall into, which is admiring someone’s life so completely that you wish you were them, thus losing yourself and your own dreams.
Being famous is cool; being rich is wonderful; but being yourself is perfect. You may have all the money in the world, but that is not proof you are proud of yourself.
So you have to always remind yourself that you are enough, that you are different, and that you are special just the way you are. Don’t let others prevent you from accepting yourself, because God created you to just be yourself.
The following list contains the 50 best me myself and I quotes from famous people and writers. They can inspire you to be proud of your authentic self and live your own life the way you want.
Take a look, and when you find what you really want to read, share the list on social media.
Best Me Myself and I Quotes
Let’s start with the top 10 quotes about myself.
- “You’re always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.” — Diane von Furstenberg
- “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” — Rumi
- “One of the most important things you can accomplish is just being yourself.” — Dwayne Johnson
- “It sounds so simple, but if you just be yourself, you’re different than anyone else.” – Tony Bennett
- “The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore.” — C. JoyBell C.
- “Be who you were created to be, and you will set the world on fire.” — St. Catherine of Sienna
- “Being myself is what got me to where I am.” – Jeff Hardy
- “God made me the way I am, and I accept myself. I am who I am, and I’m proud of myself.” — Caster Semenya
- “This life is mine alone. So, I have stopped asking people for directions to places they’ve never been.” — Glennon Doyle
- “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch
Inspirational Quotes About Myself
I hope you loved my top 10 me myself and I quotes, now let’s read more inspirational quotes about being yourself.
- “You must want to spend the rest of your life with yourself first.” — Rupi Kaur
- “I am who I am. Not who you think I am. Not who you want me to be. I am me.” — Brigitte Nicole
- “The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don’t let them put you in that position.” — Leo Buscaglia
- “Put yourself first. Self-love is not selfish at all.” — Laurie Hernandez
- “Don’t forget to tell yourself positive things daily! You must love yourself internally to glow externally.” — Hannah Bronfman
- “So many people hate me and love me for the exact same reasons. This is all the proof I need that my opinion about myself is the only opinion I should ever care about.” — Dan Pearce
- “I want women to know they can get out of any situation if they return to their core source of strength: themselves.” — Ashley Graham
- “Don’t be into trends. Don’t make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way to live.” — Gianni Versace
- “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “I am not trying to give an image of a fairytale, perfect, everything else, I am just being myself.” — Rebecca Loos
Me Myself And I Motivational Quotes
The following quotes will give you positive vibes and make you love yourself more.
- “Accept right now that you are magnificent. Being your real, true, authentic self is what’s most awesome about you.” — Gabby Bernstein
- “Some people say you are going the wrong way when it’s simply a way of your own.” — Angelina Jolie
- “I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.” — Mahatma Gandhi
- “Being honest may not get you many friends, but it’ll always get you the right ones.” — John Lennon
- “They laugh at me because I’m different; I laugh at them because they’re all the same.” – Kurt Cobain
- “If you aren’t good at loving yourself, you will have a difficult time loving anyone, since you’ll resent the time and energy you give another person that you aren’t even giving to yourself.” — Barbara De Angelis
- “You just have to be yourself and go full with confidence and be courageous.” – Gabby Douglas.
- “I’m having fun. I’m being myself. I’m doing what I love. That’s all that matters.” — James Charles
- “If I didn‘t define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people’s fantasies for me and eaten alive.” — Audre Lorde
- “Why do I have to be like everyone else? Why can’t people just let other people feel good about themselves and do what they want? Wear whatever you want, people! As long as you feel good about yourself, that’s what matters. Don’t ever let anyone stifle who you are and how you express yourself.” — Arielle Winter
- “Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.” ― Roy T. Bennett
- “When you’re different, sometimes you don’t see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn’t.” — Jodi Picoult
- “We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin.” — Andre Berthiaume
- “Just be yourself, let people see the real, imperfect, flawed, quirky, weird, beautiful & magical person that you are.” — Mandy Hale
Quotes About Self-Love
- “Know who you are. Know what you want. Know what you deserve. And don’t settle for less.” — Tony Gaskins
- “Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.” – Bruce Lee
- “Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” — Lucille Ball
- “To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.” – Bindi Irwin
- “I’m not everything I want to be, but I’m more than I was, and I’m still learning.” — Charlotte Eriksson
- “Can you remember who you were before the world told you who you should be?” — Charles Bukowski
- “Whatever you are doing, love yourself for doing it. Whatever you are feeling, love yourself for feeling it.” — Thaddeus Golas
- “Choose me or lose me. I’m not a backup plan and definitely not a second choice.” — Unknown
- “When you make a mistake, respond to yourself in a loving way rather than a self-shaming way.” — Ellie Holcomb
- “Forget about being impressive and commit to being real. Because being real is impressive!” — Jonathan Harnisch
- “Just do what works for you, because there will always be somebody who thinks differently.” — Michelle Obama
Me Myself And I Short Quotes
A few words can do it. Let these short quotes about being yourself inspire you.
- “Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.” — Coco Chanel
- “You eliminate competition by being yourself.” — Dan Go
- “When nobody else celebrates you, learn to celebrate yourself.” – Joel Osteen
- “Don’t compromise yourself – you’re all you have.” ― John Grisham
- “You change the world by being yourself.” — Yoko Ono
- “Don’t try to impress people. Always be yourself.” — Bella Thorne
- “To shine your brightest light is to be who you truly are.” — Roy T. Bennett
- “In order to love who you are, you cannot hate the experiences that shaped you.” — Andrea Dykstra
- “I am, indeed, a king because I know how to rule myself.” — Pietro Aretino
- “If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life.” — Marcus Garvey
- “If being me offends you, maybe I’m not the problem.” — Tsem Tulku
I hope you liked me myself and I quotes that I collected from the web just to help you find the best of them. Now, share the list with your friends and family.
Don’t forget, you are wonderful the way you are.
Last Updated on November 29, 2023SHARE ON