Rise and Shine Quotes: Whenever you feel that life is so hard, one inspirational word can save you from that feeling and remind you that there is still hope, so that you can rise again. Every day is a blessing, so a positive quote every morning can make your day.
Rise and shine quotes can inspire everyone, so our specialists gathered all these quotes, then picked up the best of them to prepare this list.
The following list contains the 20 most motivational, inspirational, and encouraging rise and shine quotes. Share them with your family, friends, colleagues, and acquaintances.
Whether you need motivation for your career or life in general, we have got you covered. Enjoy reading the quotes.
Motivational Rise and Shine Quotes
Find the power you need every morning through one of these motivational rise and shine quotes.
- “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m possible!” ― Audrey Hepburn
- “If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun.” ― A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
- “Try not to get lost in comparing yourself to others. Discover your gifts and let them shine!” ― Jennie Finch
- “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ― Maria Robinson
- “The power you have is to be the best version of yourself you can be, so you can create a better world.” ― Ashley Rickards
- “A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.” ― James Keller
- “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
- “I choose to make the rest of my life the best of my life.” ― Louise Hay
- “We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes – understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.” ― Arianna Huffington
- “Rise and shine, because now it’s your time.” ― Anup Patel
See Also: Choose Happiness Quotes
Rise and Shine Inspirational Quotes
Still not inspired? These inspirational rise and shine quotes will surely bring positive vibes and help you progress one new step.
- “Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.” ― Wayne Huizenga
- “Don’t be afraid to speak up for yourself. Keep fighting for your dreams!” ― Gabby Douglas
- “Courage is like a muscle. We strengthen it by use.” ― Ruth Gordon
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” ― George Eliot
- “The size of your dreams must always exceed your current capacity to achieve them. If your dreams do not scare you, they are not big enough.” ― Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
- “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” ― Anais Nin
- “One of the most courageous things you can do is identify yourself, know who you are, what you believe in and where you want to go.” ― Sheila Murray Bethel
- “The most effective way to do it, is to do it.” ― Amelia Earhart
- “And the trouble is, if you don’t risk anything, you risk more.” ― Erica Jong
- “I learned to always take on things I’d never done before. Growth and comfort do not coexist.” ― Ginni Rometty
See Also: Prayers for Exams
I love starting my day with a few inspiring quotes. These quotes help me be positive. I hope they do the same for you.
Remember that we are in control of our own destiny, and we can conquer the world with just a smile. We have to always thank God for all His blessings on us. Anyway, we hope you liked the quotes and found the one that tells your story and motivates you.
Don’t forget to share our rise and shine quotes, as some people need to get inspired every morning.
Related: Trust God QuotesSHARE ON