Wedding Wishes for Aunt: Your aunt is like a big sister and a close friend as well. When your aunt’s wedding comes around, you will want the best for her. So wedding wishes and congratulation messages for aunts are what we wrote to help you deliver your feelings of happiness and pride to your dear auntie.
The following collection of messages will help you make a cool wedding card or even just send a wedding wish to your aunt to calm her nerves and to show her that you are a proud nephew/niece.
Wedding Wishes for Aunt
- Heartfelt congratulations to my aunt, my big sister, and my best friend, on her wedding.
- Wishing my beautiful aunt a beautiful life with her groom.
- Happy Married Life, Auntie! Are you ready to cook every day?
- You are the most beautiful bride I’ve ever seen, and guess what! You’re the best aunt on Earth.
- Oh my god, my sweet aunt is getting married! Did I tell you before that you’re the family’s best bride?
- I’m happy my fabulous aunt has found the true love. May God bless your marriage with good luck.
- Congratulations to both of you on your marriage. I hope my favorite aunt will still spend time with me.
- Finding the life partner is a hard task many people fail to accomplish, but I’m proud of you, auntie, for getting married to the man of your dreams.
- What a catch! I congratulate the groom for detecting the uniqueness and beauty in my aunt. Happy Married Life, Guys!
- Heartiest wedding wishes to my lovely aunt for living a lovely married life with her husband.
- I attended some weddings, but yours was different and unique, because you are the most beautiful aunt in the world. Congrats!
- Your wedding photo book will always remind you of your cool [nephew/niece] who looked very happy for the bride. Happy Married Life, Aunt!
- Being the [niece/nephew] of this lovely bride is something I’m and will always be proud of. I hope happiness will fill your marriage.
- I have always looked up to you as an aunt and mentor. Happy Married Life to the best aunt in the world.
- My aunt, I can’t describe my deep happiness for your wedding. Even heavens are elated for this glorious occasion. Congratulations!
- All has been said and done, so anyone hating on my auntie’s wedding can be consumed with bitterness, because the occasion couldn’t have been any better.
- As your dream of getting married came true, so shall all your posts about marriage dreams come true as well. Dear aunt, you deserve the best on and after your wedding day.
Read Also: Wedding Wishes for Uncle
- You’ve been my second mom, so I wish you find a second dad in your husband. Congratulations, aunt, on your wedding!
- Wisdom is the primary attribute of a successful marriage, and my aunt is wise enough. May your have a prosperous married life with your man.
- Heartiest wishes, best greetings and most cheerful congratulations to the most beautiful aunt on her marriage.
- I’m sure my aunt is ready for any kind of journeys, and this one is not an exception. Wishing you the best through your fruitful journey.
- Wishing the newly married couple glitz and glamour in their newly formed union. My aunt, you’re the cutest bride ever.
- Dear aunt, may every single blessing be upon you in your married life. Congratulations to both of you.
- Today, I count myself lucky for seeing my beautiful aunt in the white dress. Congrats!
- First, thank you for giving me a new uncle. Second, may you make the best of memories as you start a new life together. Finally, I love you, aunt.
- Hey aunt, seeing you as happy as you are today sets my soul at ease. I know marriage will be an adventure you’ll forever love.
- You have always been there for me, so I wish you a happy and fruitful marriage, dear aunt. Love you.
- My aunt’s husband is the luckiest man ever because of the diamond he has found. Congrats on your wedding!
- Finally, my strong independent aunt is going to be a wonderful wife. Happy Married Life!
- Congratulations to my amazing aunt and her Mr. Right on their wedding day.
- Auntie, may you always have peace, love and unity in your household. I wish you every ounce of blessing as you start a new life. Congrats!
- My sweet aunt, thank you for every kind deed you have done for me. May your married life be as perfect as you.
- Congratulations to a the wonderful woman who I’m proud to call my aunt. You deserve this happiness now and forever.
- I don’t know much about wedding wishes, so sending you the best greetings and wishes for a fruitful married life. Congratulations, dear aunt!
Seeing your aunt proud of you or happy for your sweet words is cool. Wedding wishes for aunt is one of many ways to make her smile. So there’s no need to be confused anymore about what to write in your aunt’s wedding card as our list of messages and congratulations can be a big help. As a nephew/niece, your message has to be different, so surprise your aunt and wish her the best on her marriage.