Do you have a soul sister? Are you looking for sweet soul sister quotes to share with her? If so, your search is over because you have already found a wonderful collection of relatable quotes.
Soul sisters are gifts from God for us to help people go on and have a beautiful life. They are the true friends who are always there through thick and thin. So what can we do to cherish such a special friendship?
If you have a soul sister or a group of soul sisters, you are very lucky. Don’t waste much time being away from her. Share everything with her, even your deepest secrets. Hang out with her. Have fun together. Appreciate every moment you are with her because such moments will be your future unforgettable memories.
Celebrate your friendship with your soul sister by sharing one of these 20 best soul sister quotes I collected for you. Whether you want friendship quotes for best friends, heart-touching soul sister quotes, or funny quotes for girls, you will find all you need listed below.
Soul Sister Quotes
- “Without knowing it, we became soul sisters” ― Meara O’Hara
- “My soul sisters are my lifeblood.” – Audrey Carlan
- “Your soul sisters are the friends who really get you, deep down. There’s no pretending, no hiding, no comparing, and no competition — just pure, genuine love and joy.” – Melissa Ambrosini
- “When sisters stand shoulder to shoulder, who stands a chance against us?” – Pam Brown
- “It’s not that diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but it’s your best friends who are your diamonds.” – Gina Barreca
- “You’re not my best friend. You’re my sister, and that’s more.” – Jenny Han
- “Soul sisters are often revealed during the pursuit of one’s own mission of self-discovery when the two separate paths collide, and then they stick.” – Jennifer Blair
Inspirational Soul Sister Quotes
- “We hang out, we help one another, we tell one another our worst fears and biggest secrets, and then just like real sisters, we listen and don’t judge.” – Adriana Trigiani
- “This is probably the simplest thing my soul sister gave me — self-love.” – Shane Manilal
- “She is the mother I never had, she is the sister everybody would want. She is the friend that everybody deserves. I don’t know a better person.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “I had a friend once who was my soul sister. Our spirits recognized each other when we met. I felt as though I had known her before—a feeling of déjà vu upon our meeting.” – Dorothy Thompson
- “In such crisis our best friends, soul sister or brother who are appointed by God as guardian angels in our life, take charge to guide us.” – Shashi Dip
- “Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other.” – Carol Saline
- “Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer.” – Jean de la Fontaine
Sisters By Heart Not By Blood Quotes
- “Best friends listen to what you don’t say.” – Samantha Norman
- “The women who find their soul sisters are the lucky ones.” – Heather Hays
- “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” – Elisabeth Foley
- “I can live without romantic love but I can’t survive without the women I call friends. They know exactly what I need before I know I need it. The way we hold space for each other is just different.” – Rupi Kaur
- “Because angels are sometimes busy elsewhere, God created sisters like you.” – Sal Williams
- “What do you call it when two people have an intense shared history? When nothing can separate them? Soul Sisters” – Susane Colasanti
- “There’s nothing like a really loyal, dependable, good friend. Nothing.” – Jennifer Aniston
- “There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends.” – Jane Austen
I hope my collection of soul sister quotes helped you celebrate your deep friendship and cherish the time you spend with your soul sister.
Don’t forget to tell her how much you love her by sharing one of the touching quotes above. Girls love such messages on social media, so fill your next post with such inspiring words to inspire your best friend.
Until next time!
Read Next: 70 Best Sister Quotes of All Time
Last Updated on December 23, 2023SHARE ON